The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Me When - Kurtbastian - Glee - T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Tell Me When - Kurtbastian  - Glee - T Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me When - Kurtbastian - Glee - T   Tell Me When - Kurtbastian  - Glee - T Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:39 am

Title: Tell Me When
Pairing: Sebastian/Kurt AKA: Skurt
Rating: T
Summary: The one time Sebastian saw Kurt as a human being, and not an annoying puppet made for sex.

“Tell me when.” Sebastians eyes looked over the post-morning-sex Kurt, his hair was ruffled, he has foundation smears on his cheek and his shirt wasn’t buttoned correctly. He was currently adding creamer to the coffee, and his eyes, although having always been bright and wonderous, seemed more so in that one moment.

Sebastian swallowed air as his lips opened and his hand caught Kurts. “When.” he whispered and Kurt looked up at Sebastian, wary eyed as he set down the creamer. He knew Bastian preferred tea, but in the morning he secretly loved coffee. And this was Kurts way of saying ‘thanks for the hot sex’.

Even though it was pretty much a ritual every morning to do so. Recently, in the past few weeks, he’d get a text saying ‘come here. now.’ And at 4:30 in the morning, Kurt did. He would knock once, Sebastian would open the door, and at 4:35 neither were wearing clothes, and they were having the most intense, passionate sex either of them had ever had.

“Bas?” Kurt whispered, looking into the males eyes. Sebastian smiled, his fingers moving to intertwine with Kurts. “Do you hate this?”

“What part? The sex? I wish it could be at a different time, but the act is glorious—”

“No… The non-committed bit. The ‘just sex’ part.”

Kurt sighed and sat down, resting his hands on the table, out of Sebastians reach however. “If I said no, it would be a lie. I don’t like non-committed sex. But… Sebastian, when I got that first text I knew what was going to happen. I came into this house knowing we weren’t going to have sweet kisses, cuddles after fucks or have intimate, personal talks… I came here knowing I was going to be used, and so I have no right to feel upset nor show you much it hurts.”

Sebastian lowered his eyes to his coffee which he took a drink of without stirring, and he grimaced.

“Get out.”

“What?”

“Leave, Hummel.” Kurt sighed, nodded, grabbed his car keys and left.

Sebastian stood and paced the kitchen, not sure what to do. He chucked Kurt’s empty mug at the wall and it shattered. He groaned, back hitting the counter and he slid down to sit on his ass.

He pulled out his phone and pulled up his message system. He texted Kurt. ‘Come here. Now… Please.”

Within minutes, Kurt entered the doorway and looked at Sebastian and then at the cup. He moved to pick up the pieces and threw them in the trash then looked at Sebastian’s now cold coffee.

“Do you want to go out to get breakfast?” Kurt asked and Sebastian’s eyes slid up to meet his and he smiled, nodding. He stood, walked to Kurt and brushed the smeared make up away and gave him a soft kiss. “Yes. I would love to go out with you.”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Tell Me When - Kurtbastian - Glee - T
Page 1 of 1