The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Hate Funerals - Kurtbastian - Glee - M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

I Hate Funerals - Kurtbastian - Glee - M Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Funerals - Kurtbastian - Glee - M   I Hate Funerals - Kurtbastian - Glee - M Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:28 am

Warning: Light BDSM

“Kurt?” Sebastian asked and Kurt walked into the room to look up at his boyfriend with a loose material around his neck. “That’s…”

“The bow tie I bought him. Yeah, can you help me?” He whispered softly and Kurt nodded, working it into a bow, straightening it. Sebastian tipped his chin up and Kurt put a little smile on his face, filled with sorrow none the less. “Kurt.”

“Yes, Sebastian?”

“We’re gonna be late.” The smaller of the two nodded and sighed, adjusting his own bow tie, and they got in the car. It was a beautiful day, and he was glad for it. Blaine didn’t deserve to be buried on a dreary day.

“I hate funerals.” Kurt whispered, having gone to his fair share himself.

Sebastian let out a choked laugh. “I don’t think anyone actually does.”

They got to the funeral parlor and walked in, immediately being greeted. “Kurt and their friend, Sebastian.” Only those close knew, understood and accepted Sebastian’s role as Kurt and Blaine’s sub.

Their ‘other’. Near the end they were all content, happy boyfriends. But it wasn’t always like that.

Sebastian was nervous, he’d been given an address and two names. He looked at the sheet of paper. He’d been bought at an auction where he’d been blindfolded, unable to see his buyers. But he went for the most cash the auction house had ever seen.

A young man opened the door and smiled. “Sebastian…” Kurt’s voice was lovely, calm, and accepting. “Come on in. Let me show you the house.”

Sebastian nodded, entering the house quickly. If this was to be his master then he would not refuse. Sebastian and Kurt walked through the house and stopped at the boys bedroom. “Now… as you could see Blaine’s not here right now. He will be off work and home in about an hour. Do you think you could be clean and naked in slave position one by then?”

Sebastian nodded eagerly. “Okay, good. There’s a red mat in the playroom I’d like you to kneel on. I’ll put it out for you. You have fifty minutes.” Kurt kissed the males cheek and left the room.

Sebastian quickly made his way too his private bathroom and got ready. He walked out of his room and to the playroom, naked. He found the mat and knelt on it, hands behind him and his head down. He stayed like that for a good twenty minutes before the doors opened and a man knelt down in front of him, tilting up his chin. “Give me your words.”

“Whiskey for yellow, Vodka for red.” Some slaves liked to choose their own words.

“My name is Blaine… And you will be following our rules, do you understand?”

Even if he could, Sebastian would never have said no. Because seeing Kurt walk in behind Blaine… Sebastian was in love with both of his masters. He would love them until the end of time.

“Isn’t it so sad how he died?” A woman asked and Kurt and Sebastian glanced at each other. Their fingers tangled together and stayed silent.

Blaine had died of a heart attack having probably the best orgasm of his life. One Sebastian and Kurt had pulled from him with teeth, tongue, lips, fingers, hands…. Every sense was on high alert…

“Yeah, a heart attack is horrible.”

Sebastian ducked his head and leaned into Kurt. “He was happy though.” He murmured. Kurt nodded. “Yes… Yes he was happy.” He whispered, petting his slave’s hair, his boyfriend’s hair.

“After this do you want to go out for ice cream?”

Sebastian nodded quietly. “Then can I play on the straps?” Kurt hummed in appreciation and nodded.

Sebastian felt a rush of relief. He hadn’t been dominated since Blaine’s death and he could tell Kurt needed to vent and the funeral was not what Blaine would have wanted. He hated most of the people there.

So that night when they got home, Kurt and Sebastian declothed each other and Kurt whipped Sebastian into submission over and over until they both came.

They laid around a few candles and pictures of Blaine later that night while Kurt soothed any wounds on Sebastian. “Do you think he misses us?” Sebastian asked and Kurt smiled, nodding. “Yeah… He even ordered you a collar. We were going to give it to you on your birthday.” He said and smiled sadly.

“What are we going to do now?”

Kurt stayed silent and rubbed Sebastian’s back. “I was thinking… We buy a new sub. Not to replace Blaine… But to… move on a bit… We can’t be like this the rest of our lives.” Sebastian nodded quietly.

“Can… Can I help you choose?” Kurt laughed and nodded. “Yes. Yes you can help. You’re my boyfriend after all.” Sebastian grinned and closed his eyes.

A month later, Kurt and Sebastian came home with Artie. He was in a wheelchair and the only thing he couldn’t feel were his legs but he was fully functional. But when Sebastian had seen him on auction going for nothing more than one hundred, he stood, crying and yelled ‘one thousand.’

Kurt understood that… no one should feel like they’re worthless… And seeing Sebastian cry for someone he didn’t even know had made him smile. They bought Artie immediately. His sub position was altered since he couldn’t kneel. But they got him a wheeled pillow and he did the best they could. Artie eventually left, saying it wasn’t for him.

And Kurt and Sebastian were alright with that, finally accepting… no one could be Blaine. No one.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

I Hate Funerals - Kurtbastian - Glee - M
Page 1 of 1