The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need You To Love Me - Kurtbastian - Glee - T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

I Need You To Love Me - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Empty
PostSubject: I Need You To Love Me - Kurtbastian - Glee - T   I Need You To Love Me - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:31 am

I Need You To Love Me - Kurtbastian - Glee - T Tumblr_m2rmrbN9hv1qhy59g

Title: I Need You To Love Me
Pairing: Kurtbastian
Rating: T

Summary: Kurt needs Sebastian to finally say it. Those three words. Because if he doesn’t, he’s gonna fall.

”Sebastian?” Kurt whispered into the phone as he looked over the ledge of the building. “Seb…” He glanced over his shoulder at Blaine, whose hand is holding a gun, pointing at him.

“Yes, Kurt?”

“Sebastian I… I need you to tell me you love me.”

“Kurt, what’s wrong? You sound scared.”

“Just… Just tell me, Please Sebastian.” A near-silent gasp of air trying not to cry came from Kurt as he glanced back down again.

“Can we talk about this when you get home?”

“No. I need to hear it. I need you to love me.”

“Why, Kurt? Why now? You know I’m not ready…” Sebastian’s voice seemed stress, probably from work.

“Oh… Okay… I uhm… I love you, Sebastian Smythe. I love you and I love your meerkat face, and I wanted to marry you one day, and adopt a million children like Angelina and I wanted to love you for the rest of my life-“

“Kurt, why are you making this sound like this is over?”

“I… I just needed you to love me. I love you… Seb.” He dropped the phone and glanced at Blaine. “I get it? Okay? I left you, for someone who can never love me. I get it. But why do I have to die?” He asked, never pressing the end button.

“Because, if you are so selfish to love someone who doesn’t love you and forget about someone who does, you don’t deserve to live. Turn around, I don’t think I could stand to see your face when you die.”

Kurt slowly turned and looked down. “I’m so sorry, Blaine Anderson.”

“Oh cut the crap. We all know that’s not my real name, ‘Kurt Hummel’.” Kurt smirked and nodded. “I suppose though, this makes it the part where I tell you my evil plan. I am the bad guy right?”

“Well… Yes, you DO happen to be the terrorist I’ve been hunting.”

“You’re not very good at your job Andrew.” Blaine said and Kurt smiled wider before he turned on the ledge to stare down the barrel of Blaine’s gun.

“And you’re not good at yours, Brian.” Kurt/Andrew said, shifting to the side so the sniper rifle’s red dot touched Brian’s forehead. “Shane, hold your position.” He said into the cellphone and smiled. “Now, Blaine, We’re gonna talk or he’s gonna shoot.” He said and walked to him, taking his gun, unloading it and dropping it to the ground, never taking his eyes off of Brian.

He walked to the back of him and patted him down. “Who is your boss.”

“I don’t have one. I’m contracted.”

“A contracted terrorist? My, My, our boys got a rep.” He winked as he threw another small gun away and a knife as well before moving to look at him. “What’s your job in the states, Brian?”

“To kill Shane Smith.” He said and grinned. Andrew heard a gun shot and spun to look at the building his lover and partner was on then back at Brian to see the red dot gone. “You son of a bitch!” He said and before he could make it to Brian the red dot was back and within two seconds, Brian/Blaine was dead on the ground.

“Andrew?” The voice from the cellphone said and he smiled, raising it to his ear.

“Yes sweetheart?”

“I love you.”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

I Need You To Love Me - Kurtbastian - Glee - T
Page 1 of 1