The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unnamed - Trigger Warning - Kurtbastian - Glee - T/M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Unnamed - Trigger Warning - Kurtbastian - Glee - T/M Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed - Trigger Warning - Kurtbastian - Glee - T/M   Unnamed - Trigger Warning - Kurtbastian - Glee - T/M Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:32 am

Sebastian sat on the end of his bed with a blade between his fingers, staring at the metal with cold, grey eyes. He just stared at it in silence as Kurt knelt in front of him. He took the blade from Sebastian whose eyes flickered up to look at the boy. Kurt gently, with delicate fingers took the younger males hand. He pulled it out over the trashcan and Kurt’s mouth opened slowly to speak: “How much?”

“Like the new one on yours.”

Kurt nodded, his own wound was so deep Kurt had to be admitted to the hospital for blood loss.

“Okay…” Kurt whispered, tears in his eyes. He leaned up and with quivering lips, kissed Sebastian. “I love you.” Sebastian nodded and they both cried silently as Kurt pierced his lovers flesh. The blade pressed in, not slicing until Kurt dragged it deep across his forearm and Sebastian hissed. He took the blade, flipped the edge and Kurt held out his wrist. “Please.” Kurt whispered and Sebastian nodded once more, his hand doing it’s best to hold tight to Kurt’s as blood dripped down his arm, hitting his white floor.

He created an identical cut. They both moved to the bed, laying there in silence. “Kurt?” Kurt looked up and Sebastian smiled, eyes glazed over. “Finish it.” Kurt took a deep breath in, with his good hand he shivered and rested the blade over Sebastian’s neck. and he cried. “Will you wait for me?” Sebastian nodded and Kurt did the cut, Sebastians hand rose to his neck as his chest gave a violent shudder and he cried out, Kurt grabbing the male and his own blood loss seemed to be minuscule compared to the amount spilling from Sebastian’s long neck.

He duplicated the process on himself, falling on his lover and Sebastian and Kurt held each other as they bled out, blacking out. Leaving together, once and for all.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Unnamed - Trigger Warning - Kurtbastian - Glee - T/M
Page 1 of 1