The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Leave Me - Seblaine - Glee - Unf?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Don't Leave Me - Seblaine - Glee - Unf? Empty
PostSubject: Don't Leave Me - Seblaine - Glee - Unf?   Don't Leave Me - Seblaine - Glee - Unf? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:41 am

Title: Don’t Leave Me
Pairing: Blaine/Sebastian
Rating: Unf.
Summary: Blaine thinks back to the first time with Sebastian and wonders why they aren’t together.

“Hey… Seb?” They’re both on Sebastian’s bed, flipping through magazines of insanely hot, unattainable men.

“Yea?”

“Do you… Remember that night at Scandals last week?” They were both so drunk, and Sebastian hadn’t said a word about it since. It was like one perfect night, then it waas totally forgotten.

“…Yes.” Sebastian said softly, eyes flickering up to meet Blaines.

Blaine was quiet, why didn’t Sebastian ever bring it up then? It was good wasn’t it? Blaine was good, right?

“Why do you ask?” The shorter boy frowned and flipped a page.

“What part about it… didn’t you like?”

“What do you mean, Blaine? I loved every moment of it.”

“Then… why haven’t we… you know… continued?”

“Because… You’re Blaine. You have so much to look forward to. College, Broadway, you don’t KNOW how many options you have and.. Me? I’m going to be stuck here with Angela and… I can’t be with you in five years. I can’t be your guy. So it was one night Blaine. I slipped up, and I lost my self control.”

Blaine was quiet and he sat up. “Why… Why can’t you be an option for me?”

“Because you’re better than I am, Blaine. You deserve better.”

Blaine felt tears in his eyes and he shook his head. “I don’t want better. I want you, Bastian. I want you.”

“I… I want you too. But… I’ve already decided. Angela and I are going to stay with Dave… It’s the right thing to do. You need to live your life and you can do ANYthing you put your mind too… Just shoot high, because one day, I want to see you. On stage. Singing your heart out… And I’ll send you a dozen white roses with one red one, and you’ll know I was there, proud of you. So proud.” He said and covered his lips with his hand. “I’ve got to go.”

“But— Seb!” it was too late, Sebastian had walked out the door to go pick his daughter up from day care.

6 Years Later:

“But Dorothy, we’ve been right here, this entire time!” Blaine said, dressed as Hickory from The Wizard of Oz.

“I… I know that now. But I’m so glad I’m home!”

The stage curtains dropped and they all lined up, taking their bows. Blaine winked at the audience and they all did their second bows, then left the stage. Blaine entered his dressing room to get undressed and gasped. A bouquet of white roses, and one red in the center. “Sebastian…”

He spun to see the male, a little girl standing behind him. “Angela! You both came!”

Sebastian nodded and grinned. “I’m proud of you, Blaine Anderson. I’m so proud…”

“I’m so… So sorry to hear about Dave…”

“Shh… We know everyone’s sorry… But tonight is about you. And Angela and I want to take you out for dinner to celebrate.”

Blaine blushed and nodded.

“I missed you.” He whispered, tears welling in his eyes. Sebastian laughed and grabbed Blaine and pulled him into his arms. “I missed you too, Blaine. Don’t ever let me leave you again.” He whispered against his ear and held him even tighter.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Don't Leave Me - Seblaine - Glee - Unf?
Page 1 of 1