The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Vacation - Seblaine - Glee - M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

First Vacation - Seblaine - Glee - M Empty
PostSubject: First Vacation - Seblaine - Glee - M   First Vacation - Seblaine - Glee - M Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:42 am

Title: First Vacation (OneShot)

Rating: M

Ships: SeBlaine

Genre: Fluff, Romance, SexySexSex

Summary: Sebastian convinces Blaine they need a looooong vacation.

Sebastian had to physically attack Blaine to get him to go. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to go on a Cruise ship like they were. Blaine was always busy teaching theater to kids and Sebastian got so wound up as a lawyer, sometimes they both needed to unwind. So this was the plan.

They boarded the ship at the dock in Florida, two hours from their new home and once on, Sebastian swept Blaine into a kiss. “I love you.” He said and Blaine blushed. “I love you too.” it was sweet in that moment, both boys terribly in love with each other, having been together for so long… could just smile because this was life.

They never found the time past ‘have a good day’ and ‘how was your day’ to talk to each other, so these few little words sent jitters down both of their spines. “We’re in Cabin 34.” Blaine whispered and Sebastian’s eyes lit up with lust.

“Then why are we on deck?” They both carried their bags to the cabin and shut the door, locking the hatch and Sebastian pushed his boyfriend of 9 years against the wall. “Fuck Anderson, you have too much clothes on!”

“Mmmmm Smythe…. Lube… in bag! BAG!” Blaine said and then groped the males package and Sebastian writhed beneath him. “Ahhh! Blaine!” He murmured and bit the males jaw. “Don’t… Wait, which bag?”

Blaine breathed heavy and shrugged. “I don’t know. you packed it!”

“N-No I didn’t.”

“WHAT?! Ugh! Spit, use spit! I want you in me, Love.” Blaine whined and Sebastian smirked as he started pulling piece by piece of their clothing off and throwing it on the ground. The ship undocked, he could feel it and he knew they were moving. Wow… That was it, no turning back.

It was more meaningful to Sebastian than it was Blaine. Sebastian smiled as he looked at his nude lover and winked. “Suck my cock.” He said and tilted his head.

“You curse more like a sailor now than you did back in highschool, Bas!”

“Well we ARE on a ship.” Sebastian said, his hands sliding through those insanely gorgeous curls as he pulled the male down towards his cock. “Please Babe… Suck me like you used to.”

There it was, the semblance things weren’t normal like they used to be.

Blaine felt it, his heart lurched forward and he nodded. Blaine’s mouth enveloped his cock, his hands pulsing on the boys hips, tightening and he moaned around his cock, sucking, bobbing his head. “Ahh! Blaaaine… Yes!” He bucked his hips forward. How long had it been?!

Blaine kept going, sucking the cock down his throat. “Ahh! Ahhhh! More More More!” He moaned and rolled his hips until his lover gagged and came off for air and he winked.

“I want you Baby. Please!” Blaine whined and Sebastian smiled. “On the bed. NOW.” Blaine nodded quickly and bounced onto the bed and it creaked. The noise turned Sebastian on, knowing that it was noisy, knowing people could pass by and know EXACTLY what he was doing to the male. He stroked Blaine’s cock until he was moaning and gasping for the male.

“F-Fuck me Sebastian!”

“Again!” Blaine knew what he wanted.

“Sebastian.” He moaned in a low, gravelly voice, and with that one word, Sebastian shoved in, the only lube being saliva and precum. “AHH!” Blaine moaned out from beneath him. Sebastian grabbed the man’s jaw and looked him in the eye as he panted. “You good?”

Blaine shook his head and they paused before Blaine nodded. “Go babe. Please, go!” Sebastian complied as he pulled almost all the way out and he shoved back in again, fucking the man into the bed, everything from their teen years, flooding back. All those nights on Sebastian’s creaky bed, the blood rush, the head… The friction. The romance.

He stroked, tugged and played with Blaine’s dick as he rocked into him, harder and harder. “Moan for me, Blaine.”

“AHhh Nnnnn Seb… Seb… I love… you I love.. FUCK SEBASTIAN! THERE!” Sebastian grinned and rammed into him, again and again as he sent his lover over the edge.

Blaine came all over his own chest and just the view, just the sight of the beautiful man beneath him had Sebastian grunting and coming inside the curly haired brunette. “Fuck yes… Baby!”

“Seb…” Blaine whispered dreamily and Sebastian pulled out, falling to the side. His hand slid over Blaine’s stomach, smearing cum as they both panted. “I love you…”

“I love you too Blaine.”

“Vacations rock.”

“It’s only the first day.”

“What’s the second day?”

“Our wedding.” Blaine froze, eyes sliding to Sebastian.

“WHAT?”

Sebastian licked his lips and nodded his head. “In the black bag, next to the lube.” Blaine glared but flipped off the bed and crawled to the bag and found a box. His eyes widened as he opened it. Two rings, since he didn’t have time to get Sebastian one. He turned to look at Sebastian.

“Are you serious?”

“Rachel, Kurt, Finn, they’re all here…” He said and smiled. “I love you Blaine Anderson, and I would love if you would be my husband.”

“Are you serious? You HAD lube and you didn’t fucking USE it?!”

Sebastian blinked. “Uhm… Really? That’s what you’re astounded at?”

“Nine years. I’ve been with you for nine years. Of course I’ll marry you, you dumbass. BUT WHY NO LUBE?”

“You might have seen the box. I didn’t wanna risk it.”

“I hate you.”

“You love me. Come here.” Sebastian said and Blaine smiled, crawling into the males lap with a pained cringe.

“I do. I do love you. I will marry you. I love you so much.”

Sebastian laughed and fell back. “I love you too, Blaine. I love you too…”
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

First Vacation - Seblaine - Glee - M
Page 1 of 1