The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Kiss - Seblaine - T - Glee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

First Kiss - Seblaine - T - Glee Empty
PostSubject: First Kiss - Seblaine - T - Glee   First Kiss - Seblaine - T - Glee Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:43 am

Title: First Kiss (OneShot)

Rating: T

Ships: SeBlaine

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Summary: Sebastian is far too high for a 14 year old, and Blaine is just lost. But when two very different people collide, other parts do too.
“DUDE! I’m soooo high!” A bunch of guys laughed as they passed around yet another joint. It was a high school party, and at this point, Sebastian couldn’t remember how he got there. “Dudes… I’m… horny!” He said and laughed, falling back on the floor. They all laughed as Sebastian moved to crawl out the door, slowly.

“I’m a turtle, wittle wittle turtle!” He said and laughed, finally making it to the bathroom down the hall. He stood and looked at himself in the mirror. “Hello there!” He said to the people having sex in the shower. “Damn you’re sexy!” He said to the guy and touched his ass as he fucked a girl senseless.

“SHOVE IT FAGGOT!”

“Testy! Testy!” Sebastian wandered out of the bathroom, leaning on walls to walk. “I’m thinking…. I smoked something that was NOT weed.” He murmured as colours started to blend. “Oooh wow…” He murmured and grabbed someone. “HELLO DOLLY!” The girl squealed and pulled away quickly, running off to the kitchen. “BAH! I didn’t like you anyway!”

Blaine pushed through the crowd. “What a dumb ass!” He said, forcing away tears. Kurt brought him to this party just to… fucking dump him in front of his jock friends! They were FRESHMAN, he didn’t already need this highschool pain!

WHERE THE HELL WAS THE FRONT DOOR!?

The place was like a maze, he had no idea where he was going and he just wanted OUT. He wanted to walk home and cry in his own time and space.

Damn it!

He hit another dead end. He turned and frowned as some random guy came up to him, babbling nonsense. “Turtle? Doll? What the FUCK is your issue?!” He was high, he could smell that, but there was more to the boy than being stoned, clearly.

“Let’s have sex.” Sebastian said and Blaine jumped back.

“Uh… NO!”

“But DOOOOLLLLY!”

“I’m BLAINE!”

“DOLLY HAS A NAME!”

“Let me go!”

“No!”

“YES!”

“NO! YOU’RE STAYING WITH TURTLE!”

“Ugh! I’m putting you to bed!” He opened a door, found an occupied bed, then opened another finding an empty one. “In you go!”

“Are we having sex?!”

“NO!”

“Why not Blaine Doll?”

“Ugh! You disgust me.” Blaine said, pushing the male onto the bed and pinning him.

“Kinky.”

“Sleep… Turtle.”

“Bas.”

“What?”

“Name. It’s Bastian. Sebastian Smythe. I like you. You have pretty eyes.” Blaine frowned and shook his head.

“You’re fucked up.”

“And you’re cute.” Sebastian whispered, his eyes suddenly serious, as arms slid up and around Blaine, pulling him down into a kiss. Blaine froze, but after a moment… His tears stopped from being dumped, he forgot all about Kurt. He thought more about what taste Sebastian’s mouth was. Somewhere between marijuana and candy. He liked it. He kissed back, harder and identified it.

Candy lipsticks. He tasted candy lipsticks. He loved it. He wanted more of it.

The next morning someone walked into the room and chuckled. “Dude. Wake up. Parents are coming home… HEY! It’s the turtle and the dumpster! GUYS! CHECK THIS OUT!”

“Ugh… Why do I smell like barf?” Blaine whispered as he sat up and looked around. “Never. EVER going to a party again.” He whispered, crawling out of bed and forgetting all about the boy who tasted like candy. He went on living life as if nothing happened.

Sebastian became a lawyer, and to this day remembers the night. He owns three turtles, each named something about the night. Turtle, Dolly, and Blaine.

It was the night he decided… Live life while you’ve got it.

He would never forget. Never.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

First Kiss - Seblaine - T - Glee
Page 1 of 1