The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Touch - Seblaine - T - Glee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

First Touch - Seblaine - T - Glee Empty
PostSubject: First Touch - Seblaine - T - Glee   First Touch - Seblaine - T - Glee Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:43 am

Title: First Touch (OneShot)

Rating: T

Ships: SeBlaine

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Summary: Sometimes it’s hard to show people how much you care, but Blaine remembers all those ‘first touches’ in a book. There was more than one because he got them for more than one reason, and loved each one a different way.

Blaine smiled as he flipped through a memory book at the age of eighty. He was dying, he’d been having strokes almost twice a month now, his heart was failing, but no matter what, the book made him happy. His lover was 78, he was a good man and he, even at his age, took care of Blaine day in and day out. They would go on slow walks, they would banter. Nothing really changed between them. But Sebastian didn’t understand why he loved the memory book so much, and Blaine wouldn’t explain it.

Then he died, Blaine passed away and left Sebastian with a fortune and a book. At the funeral the book was open, people cried as they flipped through the pages, each one lighting a small flicker of a smile on their faces. It was sickening to Sebastian, that they could smile at a picture when… When Blaine was dead. It was just wrong.

Sebastian himself never actually looked at the memory book, he had all those memories in his head for the most part. He didn’t NEED pictures.

“I’m sorry for your loss.”
“I’m so sorry.”
“It gets better.”
“Are you going to be okay?”
“I’m so sorry, Bas.”

Sebastian sighed and rubbed his eyes, thanking the burial crew and he grabbed the damned book and went home. He set the book on the table, made a glass of wine, then took a sip quietly. He turned and sat down, opening it.

“To my beloved, Sebastian Smythe. From your devoted husband, Blaine Smythe. I love you, I love you above all else, I love you.”

Sebastian closed the book immediately and grabbed the box of tissues before crying harder. “Fucker.” he said and dried his eyes, keeping the box close however, and looking at the inside of his arm. Love… above all else. He then flipped to the first page, a page devoted to the times of Blaine with New Directions and pre-Seb Warblers. It was nice, seeing his face so… alight. It was beautiful.

The next page showed Blaine in the middle of Kurt and Sebastian, both kissing his cheek. It was Blaine’s graduation day and his boyfriends at the time were touching him like he was everything. And he was.

A month later, Kurt left them, said that he couldn’t handle two boyfriends, NYADA, work and keep his sanity at the same time. The next picture was of Sebastian and Blaine on their first single date. They’d won a kissing contest. The picture was of them in their kiss and Sebastian had a fist in the air. Sebastian laughed and covered his mouth as he kept crying.

The next photo was Sebastian with Blaine’s arms wrapped around him, their heads together and Blaine was just… looking at Bas with such admiration and Sebastian was staring at their hands resting on his chest. He couldn’t remember when it was taken, but he knew Blaine was drunk.

He bit his lip and remembered the fight that had followed that photo. He shook it off and flipped the page, gasping as he saw Sebastian holding Blaine’s hand, gently as he placed a ring onto it. “Oh God…” He didn’t even know someone had taken a photo. He sniffled and moved on.

The next photo was of arms and legs. A picture from Kurt, who’d came on a random weekend to visit. He knew exactly what the picture was. All three of them, touching, naked, just body parts, and light feather touches. The first time and last time Kurt joined in while not actually dating them. He smiled and closed his eyes as he thought about it.

Kurt’s hands… sliding over both their faces… Whispering love you’s. Telling them he had cancer…

Sebastian quickly flipped the page to see Kurt’s funeral. Blaine and he were holding hands, always touching, Sebastian noticed.

Blaine had kept all these memories. He knew what was next.

He was right, the next picture was of them and their new adopted daughter. “Melody…” He whispered and smiled, wondering when she’d be home. But even in this photo, Sebastian’s hand was on Blaine’s back, touching. Always touching.

He bit his lip and continued on. Picture after picture, Melody’s graduation, her own daughter. Her wedding. There they were, Sebastian and Blaine, holding hands, comforting.

Sebastian flipped the last page to see an inscription. “My darling, Sebastian, I love you. I love you and I will be waiting to hold your hand. I will be waiting to touch your heard with words and vice versa. I will miss you dearly but I will wait. I will wait for you to meet me. I love you Sebastian Smythe, I love you every day, every night, every moment. We’ve always been there, through thick and thin. We’ve been there together, and while right now I can’t hold your hand and say it will be okay, remember that there is nothing that will keep me from you. Not death, not life, not love, not worry, not pain. I will be with you, holding your hand. I love you, and I’ll see you soon. My darling, I love you above all else. Yours, Blaine Smythe.”

Sebastian was found later that evening, dead of a heart attack. Clutched to his chest was a book of memories, a book of gentle touches. Sebastian was buried next to his lover, and in between them both, was buried a book. A book that bound both men to each other.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

First Touch - Seblaine - T - Glee
Page 1 of 1