The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Empty
PostSubject: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:15 am

Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: (Chapter A: Kurt’s First Cut)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:16 am

(Chapter A: Kurt’s First Cut)

TRIGGER WARNING

Kurt gasped as he slammed the door shut behind him, his eyes closed as his fingers twitched. He crawled onto the counter, still relatively short not to be able to reach the top parts of the cabinets. He was only 14. But he already knew what he needed. Control. He grabbed his fathers X-Acto knives and set them on the counter, too afraid to cry.

“Hey, Faggot! Do you give or take?!”
“I bet he takes. He has a fudge packer look!”
“HEY! FAG! COCK SUCKER!”
“Maybe he wants you to kiss him, maybe that’s why he follows you around all the time.”
“Disgusting spawn!” A boy spit on Kurt’s cheek and he just sat there, numb on the bleachers as he looked at his phone. He felt tears well but he wouldn’t give them that. He wiped off the spit and swallowed, before lurching forward and throwing up, off the side of the bleachers.

Within an hour Kurt has ran the two miles home, needing to control something. He couldn’t control the fact he was gay. He couldn’t control what people thought of him. He couldn’t control his own pain… But… Wait, he could. This led to the revelation of causing himself pain, holding the blade to his wrists and— His breath caught as he looked at the blades.

With shaking hands he grabbed the little set of extra blades, taking one sleeve and putting the rest away. In movies there was always a lot of blood so they did it in the bathroom. He bit his lip as he rushed to the bathroom, like it was an urgency to be safe, surrounded by white and mirrors. He looked at himself, like warmed over death.

He felt it, the stinging in his upper nose, he knew he was going to cry. He fell to his knees as he rested his head against the tub. He pressed the blade to his wrist and took a small breath as he pushed and slid and cried out but loved it. it was a rush, watching the blood bubble and swell, sliding down his pale skin.

He watched it drip onto the tub’s edge and he licked his lips, wiping his eyes with his clean hand. He moved to sit with his back against the tub, his arm hanging over it. He closed his eyes, loving the fact he caused it. Caused the pain. Caused all of it. He could choose to continue, he could choose to stop.

But even after the first cut he knew he was addicted, he knew he couldn’t stop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:17 am

Warnings: Abuse, Sex, Keep Your Mind Open…

Chapter 1 : Cinderella

Sebastian rolled over and hit the floor with an ‘oomph’! He groaned and slid his hand to his now throbbing face, feeling a split lip and a swollen eye. “Fuck.” He whispered and then moved to peer onto the bed at David. The man was still asleep, one arm draped across a groggy face. Sebastian smiled and tilted his head, crawling onto the bed and kissed him. “I love you.” He whispered and then touched his cheek, then creeped into the kitchen in David’s flat.

He turned on the coffee machine and set it to start in an hour when the sun rose. He then wrote a quick note telling David to see him at lunch at set if he so wished and then he snuck out of the flat, one hand on his cheek, hoping there wasn’t a bruise along with the swelling.

Sebastian Smythe was not underwealthy, he came from good money, but ‘came’ was all. Both of his parents were dead, they had split up when he was 3, and his mother remarried to a man named William, who had two sons of his own: Puck and Sam.

When his mother died, Sebastian was alone in a large house with the three other men, each with their own way of showing their thanks. Sebastian opened the back door quietly and pulled on his apron. He grabbed a cigarette, lit it after slipping it past his lips and then he started the coffee.

He pulled out three trays, lining the first with a bowl of cereal, coffee and a small glass of orange juice, the second with a chocolate bar and a cup of coffee. The third with a cigarette, a hot cup of tea, and the newspaper. He took the trays and carried them to their respected rooms. “Sam, you have practice this morning.” He said, setting down the first tray and opening the curtains. “Quinn will be there.” He said in a polite tone.

“Get. Out.” Sam said and Sebastian just smiled, shrugging, leaving the room quickly.

Sebastian knew better than to speak or open curtains in the second room. He just set down the tray silently and set the alarm for twenty minutes and left the room, still earning himself the finger by the sleeping Puck.

His step-father was the worst. He entered the room, set down the tray and waited for his list. The most annoying list was concocted every day. “I hear you breathing, fag. Why are you just standing there. Take the list and go.” The deep voice said from the bed with a wave. Sebastian took the list from his hand and left quickly.

The list was gruesome that day, things such as ‘wash the fridge out’ would be NORMAL compared to his chores list. “Are you kidding me? Line up his sex toys in order from fun to just pain? What do I look like? A collar boy?” Speaking of collar boys… One walked through the kitchen with a small wave and a piece of bread in his mouth.

Sebastian, at about 9 in the morning (and all of his chores done but cooking for the day), finally crawled to his room and got a good look at himself. “Oh… dear.” He whispered and leaned towards the mirror. He pressed his hand to his black eye and sighed. “You have got to be kidding me…” He couldn’t remember what brought the fight on last night, it really never took much work to get hit by David if he’d had a drink or two.

Sebastian looked at the clock, grabbed his keys and camera, then ran out the door. He slid into his car and revved the engine because it had a habit of knocking if he didn’t, then drove to the studio. “SMYTHE!” He heard and jumped. “Y-Yes!”

He saw his studio director standing at the door. “LATE Smythe, LATE!”

“Three minutes and I doubt you even have the lights up!” He shouted and ran through the doors. “How many do we have today?”

“16!” He nodded and flicked open his camera and handed it to the digital assistant.

“I need this unloaded and two new cards.” It was done while he worked on the first three models. He hated working with women, he found they all looked the same. He got all their test shots. “Ah, Romanny? Stay… We’ll be using you. The others are excused.” He said and then started the test shots for the men. His designer company was more picky with their men, considering their designs were more aimed towards gay men and they knew it.

Sebastian’s eyes lit up when he saw him. Kurt… He enjoyed looking at him, enjoyed the defined lines of his jaw, his innocence. Sebastian could photograph Kurt all day, sadly, he wasn’t the photographer. He just did the test shots and chose the final people to go with a scene.

“I am HERE!” That was it, the opening call of a dramatist. Their photographer, Wes was the ultimate dramatist but he was the ‘best.’

“Uhmm I haven’t done the shots for the males yet, but I’ve photographed them all before. The best overall is Hummel, Hudson, and Chang. Hudson for lead of course but, Hummel and Chang are both such beauty on their own.” He said and then licked his lips as Wes picked them out of the crowd. “Thanks, Smythe.” Kurt said as he walked by.

Sebastian smiled and nodded, then headed to the designing floor. “BAS!” What was with people calling out his name so much today? He nodded and laughed as he sat down by Rachel who had three needles in her mouth, trying to pin a dress. “What do you think?” She asked around the metal bits.

“I think the hem is uneven but the top half… Wow.” He said and winked at the model who blushed and he grinned. He knew the effect he had on people, he just never understood it. “Guess who I just saw?” He said as he grabbed his model from the previous day, and told him to grab the suit.

“Hummel?”

“How did you know?” Sebastian asked, pulling out his work supplies and started on his own suit after the man got on the pedestal.

“I told him about the audition. He wasn’t on the list. I forced him to come.” She said and laughed, twirling the final hemmed dress. He nodded, giving her his approval. “He said he couldn’t wait to be here. I think he likes you. By the way… nice shiner.”

He flipped her off and then found the remote to the radio, turning it on, both of them getting lost in their work, gossiping about boys and talking about how shitty Sebastian’s life could be. It wasn’t something new that he was hurt, and it also wasn’t new that Rachel told him to dump David.

“Hey… Is Smythe in here? The photographer got sick and they’re calling for you…” Sebastian looked up from his tux and smiled at the model in front of him. “Mmmm yeah, I’ll be down in a second.” He said and grinned. “Thanks.” Kurt nodded and waved at Rachel before disappearing.

Sebastian shivered and looked at Rachel. “I… LOVE underwear ads!” He said and she started laughing, pushing Sebastian out of the room after the model.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:17 am

Chapter 2: The Little Mermaid

“Left, Right, Breathe! COME ON KURT!” Kurt swam harder; pushing what he felt had to be a speed barrier as he treaded through the water all arms and upper body muscle. He finally hit the wall with a hand. He took a giant breath and looked up at his father with a questioning gaze. “So?”

His father shook his head and flicked around the stop watch. “You’re not eating right again, are you?”

Kurt looked ashamed as he pulled himself out of the pool and grabbed a towel, running it over his hair. “I’m eating FINE, Dad.” He said and grabbed his water bottle, taking a drink and then moved to get his bag. “I’m going to change; I need to get to the studio.”

“KURT!” Burt yelled and his son spun on his bare feet. “You have YET to beat last week’s record!”

“Last week was a fluke, Dad.” Kurt said and shook his head. “No one can beat that time. Not me, not the team together… And I don’t care if it WAS an Olympic record. Only you saw it… maybe YOU got it confused. Cut a whole TEN seconds off a run? It’s impossible dad.” He said and sighed. “My dream isn’t… So… I’m going to the studio. I promise I’ll do another hour tonight, but damn it, I’m going.”

“KURT HUMMEL YOU WILL—” Kurt let the door slam behind him as he went to take a shower. “Fuck.” He whispered as he leaned against the shower wall and closed his eyes.

“He’s just trying to help you.”

Kurt frowned at Blaine’s voice and shook his head. “No… He’s helping himself to the gold medal he could never get.”

“But you COULD, Kurt… Who wouldn’t be proud?”

“Don’t tell me you’re on his side, Blaine.” Kurt said, washing his body quickly. He’d given up on finding the source of the voice. For all he knew, Blaine was just in his head. He’d never seen him before, and he showed up everywhere, but only when he couldn’t see him.

“And if I am? What would that mean? Stand still.” Kurt stood still and felt a hand go over his eyes. “Don’t open them.” Kurt stood stock still, mostly for the undeniable fear that Blaine WAS in his head. He didn’t want to know just how insane he really was. He felt hands start to wash his back and wondered if he was crazy. The hands disappeared and the voice was distant the next time he heard it.

“So? What would you think if I sided with your dad?”

“I… I don’t know. I’d feel… hurt. Like my opinion doesn’t matter to the one person who I think the most of.”

“Oh? Now I’m a person and not just a voice?” Kurt blushed. “You should get going, I’ll see you tonight. And don’t forget to tell me more about the Smythe kid. He still intrigues me.”

“You mean you’re jealous.” All he got was silence and Kurt turned off the showers, moving to the bench to get dressed.

“SMYTHE! YOU’RE LATE!” Kurt grinned a small grin as he sat on a suitcase, watching Wes yell at the test photographer. Sebastian was always late, or had been every day Kurt had been there. “Late again?” Kurt asked as Sebastian ran over and started setting up the camera work.

Sebastian laughed and nodded. “Yeah, didn’t know eggs benedict for three would take so long.” He said and Kurt frowned, looking around, then back at the male. The other models were talking amongst themselves. The last time Kurt went to the modeling agency, Rachel made him. Rachel had been Kurt’s best friend since elementary school, and he knew that she was friends with Smythe, he heard enough about the male that he was pretty sure he could go on one of those game shows for newlyweds and answer every question correctly.

It had been two weeks since the underwear ad, this week was a cologne ad. It was aimed at gays and lesbians, so it wasn’t going into print, just online. “Who am I wearing?” Kurt asked as he tugged at his sleeves, knowing exactly who he was wearing. He’d seen Sebastian working on the design those two weeks ago and it was tailored perfectly to him.

“Cattyson.” Sebastian said softly as he pushed the two males together and pressed the lights on with his foot. “Look at each other.” He said, snapping photos. Kurt had a hard time not frowning, upset that someone was taking Sebastian’s hard work and calling it theirs. Rachel said it happened all the time to the interns and low paid workers.

Kurt focused on the male in front of him however as Sebastian took shot after shot, interchanging ties, shirts, jackets, trying to find the right selection for the real shoot. “There.” He said as he looked up from his camera. “Hummel, lean into Hudson, lips close to his ear. Whisper but look straight at me. Hudson, look sideways at him, with a smirk.”

They did so, knowing exactly what Sebastian wanted. A few more photos and Sebastian nodded and called Wes over. “Kurt looks amazing here and here.” He showed him the photos on the screen and then flicked down. “But Finn, looks amazing in this red and black…”

“I’ve got it from here, leave.” Wes said and Sebastian nodded, leaving. Kurt watched the male, who accepted his exit so easily. “Hey! Smythe! Hold up!” Kurt slid his Rolex off and put it on Sebastian’s wrist, smiling at him. “Here… so you’re not… late… next time.”

“K-Kurt.” Sebastian said and blinked up at Kurt who grinned. “I can’t accept—”

“Hush. And you should get that looked at.” Kurt said as he pointed to the swelling in Sebastian’s jaw. Sebastian always looked like a kicked puppy, literally. He was always covered in bruises and bumps. It worried Kurt.

“Get to work before someone catches you.” Kurt said and grinned, shaking his head and then walked back to set.

Later that night, Kurt was lying on his back deck and smiled as he heard a door shut on the condo below him. “Mmmmm, good, you weren’t lying.”

“About what?”

“Talking.”

“I don’t lie to you, Kurt. You should know that. How’d the shoot go?”

“Like a shoot… I gave Smythe my Rolex from Grandfather.”

“Why?”

“He is always late… and it looked like he needed to be cheered up.”

“Kurt… You have no idea how beautiful that makes you.” Kurt blushed and licked his lips. He looked out at the night sky and nodded as he yawned. “So… When are you going to see him next?”

“I would suspect at the ball. You know the gallery opening, fashion night? It’s a masquerade… but it’s the opening show of all the studio’s newest designs. I’m a main feature, I’ll be on the runway almost all night.”

“Oh… Have fun.”

“I… I could get you a ticket Blaine, if you would like to go.”

“…” Silence for a moment worried Kurt. “You… said it was a masquerade… right?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:18 am

(Chapter 3: Aladdin)

Blaine Anderson knew how to live on his own, knew how to get by with what little he had. He could fight, and fight well, and when he had been growing up, his parents taught him the hard lesson in life. Not everyone is going to accept you, and there is no way to make them. His parents never beat him, they just denied his lifestyle, and when he was 13 his parents died, leaving him alone, with nothing. He ran away in fear, and ever since that day had been living in the back alley of 34th and West Avenue intersection, next to a small physician’s office.

Blaine tried his best to attend school, act like nothing was wrong, but he quickly found out that there was not enough money to keep him attending and so he had to leave his normal training. He started attending college classes, not paying for the knowledge and never showing up on test days. Instead he came for the lectures, participated with answering questions. Since the age of 15 he’d been attending college with people who were old enough to always be curious as to why he was there.

He used the schools facilities to shower and exercise with an ID he found. The pool is where he first saw him, Kurt Hummel, attempting as hard as he may to kick water. Blaine smiled and watched him from the other end of the pool, just watching. “Kicking water will never feel the same as a wall. You would be better off kicking a glass of the stuff.”

Kurt glared daggers at him and then huffed out a breath. “Get OUT of my pool.” Now most people would be turned off by this attitude but Blaine found it intriguing. “Yours? I thought it was the schools?”

Kurt pointed at the painting scrolled at the top of the wall. “You’re in the Burt Hummel wing of the school, which INCLUDES my pool. I’m his son, Kurt. Get. OUT!”Kurt Hummel…. Well, sounded sexy enough to him. Blaine smiled and slid out and walked past the male. “Okay… it’s yours.”

Kurt frowned and looked at the male, Blaine following his eyes. “Oh. Yeah. No trunks… Well… Enjoy the water!” Blaine said and winked, then left the room to put on his clothes.

Kurt shivered and licked his lips, his eyes sliding to the door. “Oh crap.”

“What?” Rachel asked, entering the room with her swim cap on.

“I think I’m gay. Now let’s hurry up, we’ve gotta get back to the highschool before Glee practice. We’ve only got so much time using the college’s pool…”

They both just smiled and laughed as they hit the timer and jumped in.

Blaine stood outside the school almost four years later, his hands picking at the broken soles of his Converse. It was the same pair Kurt threw out three months ago when he’d exclaimed they were ‘so last season.’ Most of his clothing used to be the swimmer’s… but it was only because Blaine couldn’t sleep without something that smelled like his little star.

Blaine had watched Kurt for months before trying to talk to him gain, but… at the time he didn’t look so great so he hid. He didn’t know why, but he was afraid Kurt would realize he was poor and not attending the school and using ‘his’ pool when he had no right to it. So he always kept hidden.

“Excuse me.” A male said, moving towards the bulletin board outside the school. He put up a bright green poster that read ‘Studio 39 Masquerade Gala Event.’

“Excuse me… Do you work at the studio?” Blaine asked, looking up and down at the male, whose dark bruise over his right eye looked gruesome. “Yea… and you are?”

“…No one. Never mind.” Blaine said and then looked at the poster. “Where IS Studio 39?”

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at the male and handed him a map. “Here… It’s about a five minute drive. Will I be seeing you there?”

Blaine smiled and shrugged. “Not sure I have a nice enough outfit to ever enter a place like that. I don’t have a mask either… So probably not.”

“…I’m Sebastian Smythe.” So it WAS him, the guy Kurt liked so much. “This is generally the part you tell me your name.”

Blaine flushed and held out his hand, shaking Sebastian’s. “Blaine Anderson.”

“You’re coming with me.” Sebastian said and then took Blaine’s hand, dragging him to his car. He put him in the front seat and then got in. “You can’t tell anyone about what I’m doing, alright, but I really think I’ve got the perfect outfit for you.”

Blaine glanced around wide eyed as they pulled into a large building lot and parked. Sebastian got out, used his pass to get through the gates and they walked quickly. “Sebastian? What are we-“

“Shut up! Hush. Look casual! Or snobby. A model would fit in here, act like a model.”

Blaine frowned but just decided to walk in silence behind Sebastian as they entered the building. Once inside a packed room of clothes and scissors and scraps, Sebastian dragged Blaine to the edge. “If anyone asks, this didn’t come from me.” He said as he pulled at Blaine’s clothes, who slapped his hands away.

“HEY!” Blaine shouted and jumped away.

“What? Oh! Sorry! I just, we’re used to models never coming in here with clothes. I get frustrated when I have to wait for people to take their clothes off—” Both of them stopped for a second and blushed. “Uhmm… You know what I mean.”

Blaine looked down at his attire then sighed. He slowly started stripping and once in just a pair of worn, old boxers, Sebastian went to work setting him up in a new suit. “There. You look fit to seduce, Prince Charming.” Blaine blushed as Sebastians eyes widened. “Oh! Here.” He said and pulled out a box of black masks with light silver and gold detail. Each one was unique in its own little way.

“You look…. Stunning.” Sebastian said as he slid the mask on. “I mean…. Dazzling.” Blaine eyed the watch on the male’s wrist and swallowed. “Kurt…” Blaine whispered and Sebastian blinked.

“What did you say?”

“Oh! Nothing. Uhmm… Thank you. I should… go.”

“I can drive you back—”

“No! No… I’m… fine.” Blaine said grabbing his clothes and ran out the door. Sebastian just stood there, a measuring tape around his neck and his face filled with confusion. He was pretty sure he’d just met the second most beautiful man on the planet… And he was pretty sure that man was homeless. Sebastian touched his eye and ringed, remembering he had work to do, and left quietly. “Kurt…” The brunette bit his lip, thinking about the model. How would a model and homeless boy know each other?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:18 am

(Chapter B: Sebastian Kind Of Likes It)

The Reason Sebastian Stays With David Isn’t Fear At All…. PartCWillBeOutMomentarily

Sebastian kissed Dave with such conviction, the man moaned and lifted Sebastian’s body up and Seb’s legs wrapped around his waist. “Mmmnn!” Sebastian moaned and kissed him even harder as Dave threw Sebastian against the wall, rocking his hips into his. Sebastian squirmed, moaning low and deep for the male. “Fuck yeah, Babe. Just like that!”

David pushed away from the wall, his hands pulling off Bas’s shirt and he opened the door to their room. He threw Sebastian down as he stripped. Seb was quick to his knees, pulling the male in by his hips, and Sebastian moaned out. “Just… one… before…?”

David nodded, already on a trip. This was literally ecstasy to him, and he grabbed a pill from the first drawer of his dresser and grabbed Sebastian’s jaw roughly. Sebastian opened his mouth, sliding out his tongue for the little pill and he pulled it into his mouth, sucking Dave’s fingers, licking as the pill slid down his throat and an immediate daze slid over his eyes and mind.

He faintly heard Dave say ‘careful with the teeth’ but he wasn’t paying attention. He was sucking down the cock, head, shaft, the entire thing sliding down his throat. He sucked it hard and licked at the cock head and swallowed the shaft. He moaned and the vibrations sent Dave into a shattering blissful state.

Sebastian was floating, fingers tugging in his hair sent electric shocks down his body and his fingers clawed into Dave’s chest, he watched blood well on the skin and Dave just laughed. “Duuude, Come on!”

Sebastian came off his cock and pushed the male hard down onto the bed, and crawled on top of him, sloppily licking and sucking all over the male’s chest. “AhhhhN!!” Sebastian moaned as a quick hand stroked him, making Sebastian see spots. “Fuck! FUCK!” His fingers clenched as he licked a line of blood. “I cleaned you up, Teddy Bear!” He said and gasped out at a rather tough tug on his cock.

“What do you want, you cock sucker?” Sebastian smiled and licked his lips. “I want you to fuck me, Dave. I want it haaard!! Ahhh!” Dave wasn’t even stroking a different pace when Sebastian moaned, it was all the drugs, the feelings washing over Sebastian, enhancing everything.

Dave flipped them and stroked his own thick cock and slammed into Sebastian’s ass in one swift, tearing motion, Sebastian screamed, his entire body arching and he grabbed sheets. “FUCK!” His jaw cracked at the widening motion and Dave fucked him. Not made love, not ‘sex’, but ‘fucked’ in it’s purest, roughest form. He took no care of Sebastian, which is what Sebastian always wanted when he was fucked up.

“Does this feel good, Bas? Tell me.” Dave said as he just continued pounding into him. “Yes baby Yesyesyessssss!”

Sebastian’s back arched again and he passed out as his prostate was hit and Dave didn’t stop, fucking the limp body until he creamed inside the male. He rolled his eyes at his doped up boyfriend and pushed him to the side of the bed as he fell onto his back.

Sebastian woke with a head ache. He looked at the mess, the cum stained sheets, his red cock limp but sore, his ass on fire. He did it again, passed out without cumming. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at Dave. He bit his lip and then slid out of bed, going to make coffee and eggs with bacon. He took it to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

“Dave?”

He whispered, setting the plate on the bed side table. “Fuck off, Bas.”

“Come on Baby, wake up. I have to go to school.”

“Already?”

“Yeah, Babe. Can we just… get on with it?”

Dave stretched and nodded, sitting up. “On your knees, by me.” Sebastian nodded, going to the floor, dropping onto his knees and his head bent forward. He felt fingers grab his hair and Dave clenched his fist tearing a whimpered ‘ow’ from Sebastian and he dragged the boy closer.

“What did you do wrong, Bas?”

“I… I passed out.”

“And?”

Sebastian blinked and sighed. “I called you Teddy Bear.”

“What do you think that deserves?”

“A… Broken wrist?” He was hoping that was all.

“No…. No, I think this needs to be facial. You know how much I love fucking up that pretty face. How about…” David smiled and snapped his arm, throwing Sebastian head first into his knee, cracking his nose and blackening an eye. Sebastian screamed and cried, but sat back none the less, still on his knees as he bled.

“Tell me.”

“I… I’m sorry, I love you, I’ll never leave you, I’m yours, Dave Karofsky. I’m all yours.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 4: Beauty and the Beast

Warning: Don’t Hate Me Because I Suck.

Sebastian swallowed, looking at the man in front of him. He couldn’t remember the question he’d been asked and just for that there was a high possibility he was going to get the shit beat out of him. Sebastian swallowed and blinked. “Would you… please…” He ran a hand over his mouth. “P-Please…”

His eyes slid up to his lovers and he quickly looked away. “T-Take me to the… gala?”

Silence was the harshest sound in the world.

Just the sound of Dave’s breath being sucked in was enough to make Sebastian flinch and turn to hide his already bruised eye. He gasped and Dave’s fist crashed into Sebastian’s other eye. It was actually worse than what Sebastian was expecting, his chin slammed into the wall, followed by his shoulder and his mouth opened as spit came out of his mouth at the sheer impact.

“What do you think I am? Your fairy little boyfriend? WHEN will you get it, Sebastian? You are JUST an ass to me, a nice ass I can fuck for a few hours and a bonus! You make coffee in the morning. You’re nothing more than an over-appreciated house maid.” Every word felt like venom as Dave grabbed Sebastian by his collar and dragged him up to full standing.

“I, in NO way, will ever TAKE you anywhere other than the bedroom like the filthy, disgusting WHORE you are!” Sebastian cringed and felt the punch to the stomach before falling to his knees in front of Dave, his knees landing on the remote for the radio, having slipped from the edge of the table earlier.

His eyes flicked up to David as their song began. Sebastian quickly moved to pause it as a foot, a foot attached to a VERY athletic leg, swung up and clashed with his jaw, and Sebastian felt and heard it click out of place. Tears were streaming down his face as he lay on the floor, knowing Dave was talking but he couldn’t make it out. He couldn’t hear with his ears resounding a high pitched cling since the kick.

He didn’t feel another punch, in fact, he was pretty sure Dave left the room to probably get a beer. To cool down, to forget.

Blaine looked in the mirror at the school. His face concealed by the mask and he smiled sadly, his fingers clutching his wrist, his eyes sliding to the side of the room, walking towards Kurt’s locker, he spun the dial and opened it. He found the males clothes inside and he pulled out a shirt. It smelled like Kurt… and it smelled like sweat. A jogging shirt, but it would do.

Blaine balled his fist in the shirt as he pushed down the nice black pants. He pressed the shirt to his nose as he straddled a bench in the locker room, his hand slid around his hardening dick, his nose in the shirt as he inhaled all that was Kurt and he jerked himself off alone, hiding in a nearly empty school. His moans were heard by no one, and he felt that was how it was supposed to be.

Kurt pushed as hard as he could and hit the wall, hearing his father cheer. “Plus seven seconds! We’re so close to your record, and your goal! You just did Phelps’ time, Kurt!”

Kurt breathed hard and held out his hand to his father who took it and lifted him out of the water. Kurt fell onto his back and breathed. “Dad…” He said and shook his head. “Please… Please let me go to the gala.”

Burt frowned as he set down the timer. “Kurt, you know the rules, three full hours!”

“Dad, I’ll miss the fashion show. I’m their LEAD model. I have to go. Don’t make me walk out on you again!”

Burt frowned, and then looked at the stopwatch before nodding. “Go.” He said and shook his head. “I’ll see you at home.” Kurt smiled, jumping up and hugging his father, getting him drenched.

“Thank you, Dad… You can still come… I’ve got a spare ticket!”

“No… Just send me some pictures, ‘kay Bud?” Kurt just smiled and nodded, patting his dad’s arm.

“See you tonight. Love you.” Burt nodded, repeating the latter as his son walked away towards a false dream. Modeling didn’t last forever so what was Kurt trying to achieve? At least there was the Olympics in swimming!

Sebastian was lifted into strong arms and carried to the bed. “Sebastian…” Dave whispered, his fingers playing along his ribs, soft kisses placed all over his newer bruises. “Seb… I’m so sorry…”

Sebastian had no more tears left; he had no more to hide. “Dave…” He whispered, turning his head just an increment so their lips could crash together. “Love me?”

“Of course I love you, Sebastian! You know I never mean to hurt you! You just always say the wrong thing—It doesn’t matter. You’re here, I’m here… and you’ve got me all to yourself tonight.”

“No… I have to go to the gala.” Sebastian whispered and sighed, rolling on his side, kissing Dave’s cheek. “I have to go.”

“But, we JUST had the discussion that I’m not taking you.”

“One, it was NOT a discussion. Two, you’re not taking me. I’m going alone.”

“Oh, so now you’re embarrassed of me? You ARE trash, Smythe!”

Sebastian glared as he moved to sit up, trying to get off the bed. Everything hurt but he couldn’t help it. He felt like his ribs were broken and his jaw wasn’t on just right. “Dave, if that’s what you REALLY want to think, then FINE, think it. But I can’t sit around and wait until you act on your so called love! I have a JOB to do, and I’m going to do it.”

Sebastian stood, running a hand through his brown hair then entered Dave’s bathroom. He got ready with his suit then slid on his mask, glad it concealed both of his black eyes. He managed to open his mouth wide enough it clicked back into place and he had twisted his body so his spine didn’t feel like it was out of alignment. When he left the room he saw him. He saw Dave standing in a suit, a red mask on and a hand held out to Sebastian.

“I’m… so sorry Baby. The least I could do is see your fashion designs.” Sebastian just smiled and took his hand, stepping in close and resting his head against the bigger man’s chest. “I love you, Dave.” He whispered.

“I love you too, Fish.” Fish, God how Bas hated that name. But it WAS better than Sea Bass which had been his nickname for the first two years Sebastian and Dave had been ‘dating’.

Kurt smiled as he walked through the gallery completely alone. He was early so the only people there were just crew who didn’t care about the gala at all. He frowned as he walked through halls of his own face, plastered everywhere before going into the back room. He waved at his hair dresser and make up artist. “Okay Girls, do your worst!”

Blaine entered the gala just as the line started. Kurt… He was everywhere. He was beautiful, delicious, and downright perfect. He found the ‘employees only’ door and snuck through, looking for him. He moved to sneak behind him, and sat down, hidden behind racks of clothes. “Kurt.”

Kurt blinked and stared straight head, like always. “Y…Yes?”

“Save me a dance?”

“O…Of course. I see you got your ticket?”

“Yeah. Thank you for it.”

“You’re welcome, Blaine. Now go out there and wait for me to strut my stuff.” By the time Kurt was done talking, Blaine was gone, Kurt never having seen him, exactly how Blaine preferred it.

Sebastian looked at the row of photos and gasped. He slapped a hand to his mouth and looked appalled at the photos.

They were his.

They were his test photos. Every. Single. One.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:19 am

Chapter 5: Sleeping Beauty

A/N: Uhmmm this is the last chapter I have PLANNED out, I am making more, they just won’t be so fast on the updates. I mean, five chapters in 3 days…. You all are blessed! But it may take 2-3 days now….

Also: I DO know how I want to end this story…. And I DO know…. That… Eeeeeep… Well I can’t tell you. I DO give spoilers away on my tumblr though so go stalk me there. SuperbSeblaine

Blaine walked outside the back room and ran into Sebastian immediately. “I’d know that suit anywhere. Where are you going?”

“To watch the runway show before the masquerade…” Blaine said and took a step back to fully take in Sebastian.

“You’ve been crying.”

“Just for a moment… It’s nothing. And you can’t leave, we’re short one model and you need to fill in. Come on! Dave, wait in the main runway room?” Blaine looked at the bigger man behind Sebastian and then frowned, glancing at the dark eyes beneath the mask. The man leaves and Blaine frowns. “He hurts you doesn’t he?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Sebastian said and pushed Blaine into the back, working on his hair. “Take off the mask.”

Blaine nodded and took it off, and was glad to see Kurt was gone already to the back stage dressing area. He wasn’t sure if he could handle being around Kurt when the model could see him. Not that Kurt would know who he was as long as he didn’t talk. He looked in the mirror at Sebastian and the taller male just smiled at Blaine’s handsome face.

“You are… Perfect.” Sebastian whispered before moving to grab the make up and started working on Blaine quickly and efficiently. “Close your eyes.” The brunette whispered and Blaine’s closed immediately as he felt powder be brushed on his eyelids and he couldn’t help but notice the texture of Sebastian’s skin, it was so soft. He smiled and flushed, he never tried to take things for grnted like human touch, and so when Sebastian held his jaw, inspecting his face he relished in the moment.

His eyes connected with the males and he let out a small smile. His own hand rose to take off Sebastian’s mask, and Sebastian froze. He felt the mask get lifted off and Blaine frowned at what he saw. “You can do better than him.” Blaine said softly and lowered the mask once more.

“You don’t know me.” Sebastian said and checked the Rolex quickly before sighing. “Come on, you have to get in line with the others.”

Blaine frowned and shook his head. “You’re right. Maybe I don’t know you. But I DO know you’re a good enough person that that eye shouldn’t have to match the other. TWO punches? And a swollen jaw? I am actually afraid to see the rest of your body.” Blaine says as they walk. He quiets immensely when he sees Kurt and licks his lips. “I… I can do this on my own. Go.”

Sebastian glared at the male but in the end nodded. “You look wonderful. Rachel is over there, she’ll help you change outfits. For the first run stay in the suit you’re in, and when it’s over get back in it.” Blaine nodded and Sebastian went to talk to Rachel.

“You’re WHAT?! You’ll be fired!”

“The suit pulled for the old model is WAY too long, Blaine will trip in it!”

“…Blaine?”

“Yeah, the guy… He’s… Okay so he’s not modelesque, but neither is Kurt and we made him the main guy!”

“Blaine… WHO?”

“Uhmm… Not sure if he told me or not. He’s just this guy who… Listen, he’s going to OWN this show. You’ve seen my designs. He looks good in it.”

“….Bas…”

“Stop worrying Rach, it’ll be fine.”

“You say that all the time… And I bet you’re sporting two black eyes.”

“Shut up and do your job, Berry.”

“You too, Sea Monkey!” Sebastian flipped her off and then walked to Kurt. He smiled and ran his hands down the arms.

“You look good.”

“As do you, Smythe.” Kurt said as he patted the chest of Sebastian’s suit and then froze as Sebastian gasped in pain. “A-Are you okay?”

Sebastian forced a smile and nodded. “Yeah, get out there and kill it, Hummel.”

“Aye Aye, Sir!” Sebastian laughed at the salute, and raised the camera, taking a quick shot of Kurt in full dress. “ALRIGHT GUYS! 45 SECONDS TO SHOWTIME! GET IN LINE!” Sebastian shouted and then fled the back room to get to the runway in time. He passed all his photos on the walls, which only put a damper on the whole situation. He made it just in time as the curtains rose and he gave Dave a quick kiss on the cheek. “Hi, Sweety.”

Dave gave him possibly the sweetest smile he’d ever seen, a quick kiss then a nudge to get to work. So Sebastian did. He knelt in front of the runway, slung his ‘Backstage Employee’ pass around his neck and raised the camera to his eye, in awe. This was Sebastian’s place, at the foot of the modeling world, holding it up, controlling it from below. Without Sebastian, the magazine wouldn’t be the same and he knew that. He grinned as Kurt came out and he bit his lower lip, so entranced by the male.

Kurt looked beautiful, his grace, his poise. Sebastian looked through his camera at all the models, walking the runway, trying to get pictures of them all. But somehow he became more enthused when Kurt showed his presence at the front of the walkway. He held this face that made Sebastian’s pants twitch uncomfortably and his mouth opened in awe.

He knew Dave would notice immediately but didn’t care at the moment.

And then there he was. His little doll he’d dressed to the nines. Kurt crossed behind the male and Blaine held a steady face as he walked. He hit one pose at the end and the crowd cheered for the newcomer. Sebastian licked his lips and took all the needed photos before lowering his camera and clapping.

“Wow…” He whispered as the group went back in for the next dress change.

That’s how the show went, set one through six, and Blaine and Kurt only looked better and better. Sebastian kept his camera steady for each shot and he smiled when Kurt winked at the crowd, confidence oozing from every perfectly clean pore on his face.

“Hey, Sebastian?! Who designed that first set suit?” One of his bosses asked him as the show ended and the group, all in their final outfits did their final walk. Sebastian grinned. “Uhmmm… it was an old discarded one… That… I… Uhm…”

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow. You did well today, unload your camera and enjoy the ball.” The woman said and he nodded, handing the camera to a tech then sliding on his mask again when the lights came on. He took Dave’s hand who looked utterly bored. “Would you like to go to the ball now?”

“Will there be booze?”

“…Yes.”

“Then fuck yea! Let’s go!”

A loud crash came from the stage and Sebastian spun to see Kurt Hummel fall off the walkway, the five feet drop to the floor, and landed on the back of his neck.

“I need a medic, STAT.” Sebastian said into his microphone as he jumped over the stage. “GIVE HIM AIR PEOPLE!” He said and a lot of them backed off. “Kurt. Kurt Hummel, open your eyes. Tell me you can hear me.”

“What’s going on?” It was Blaine, standing on the walkway looking down at the crowd. When the area was big enough for him to see who fell, he gasped. “KURT!”

“You know him?” Sebastian asked and Blaine swallowed. “Kind of. Big fan. Is the ambulance on their way?”

“Yeah.” Sebastian said, lifting Kurt as he checked for his pulse, finding it strong and steady. He checked his eyes but he was completely out of it. Blaine covered his mouth and he gasped, tears starting in his eyes.

“W-What’s wr-wrong with him?”

“He’s in shock and he’s in a sleeping state.” Sebastian said and then snapped in each of Kurt’s ears. “Come on Hummel, don’t do this to me.” Sebastian said and sighed. He heard the ambulance and the paramedics. “BACK UP!”

Blaine and the others did as they were told and the paramedics put Kurt on a cot with a neckbrace and rushed him out of the studio. “Is there anyone here who is related?” Sebastian shrugged and looked over at Dave. “No… We’ll be at the hospital soon though. I’ll contact his father.”

The man nodded and followed out after the medics.

“Save me a dance?”
“O-Of course!”

Blaine paced the hospital lobby, he’d caught the bus and got there before anyone else. “Who are you?”

“Blaine Anderson. Here for Kurt Hummel?”

“And relation?”

“…Best friend. How is he?”

“He hasn’t woken up yet. We’re not sure if he’s going to.” Blaine put a hand to his mouth and looked away. “Can I see him?” He choked out and the doctor frowned. “We let parents make that decision… Seeing as we’ve contacted his father and he’s on his way, you can see him once he’s decided.”

“De-decided?”

“If we’re going to keep Kurt on the machines or let him try and wake up before—”

Blaine’s eyes widened and rage slipped over his face. “NO! No! He has to stay on the machines to stay alive and—”

“Burt Hummel, WHERE IS MY SON!?”

Blaine gasped and turned. Kurt’s father looked ominous, and frightening and frightened and worried. Blaine just looked up at the man and took a deep breath. “P-Please let me see your son! They’re not letting me—”

“I don’t know who you are- WHERE is KURT?!” Burt shouted and the doctor frowned. “Through these doors, second door on the left— Hey! Wha-Where… Ugh! NOT YOU TOO!” Burt had already took off, followed by a quick paced Blaine.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Burt stood just inside the doorway, and Blaine stood looking in at the peaceful Kurt, eyes closed, breathing heavily. “Kurt.” Burt said, walking forward and taking his hand. “Buddy, wake up.”

Blaine walked to the other side of the bed, sitting down on a chair and he covered his lips with his hand, feeling sick. “Kurt… Wake up for us. It’s Blaine…”

“Blaine?” Burt asked and rose an eyebrow up to meet the male’s gaze. “YOU’RE BLAINE?! Wow… You’re… Not what I expected.” Blaine flushed and looked down at Kurt.

“I won’t be what he expects either…” Blaine whispered sadly.

“He’s got a knack for surprising people so don’t count your chicks before they hatch.”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind…” Burt said, turning to Kurt, kissing his forehead. “Bud… wake up.”

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Blaine felt tears well in his eyes as soon as Burt started to silently sob, resting his head against his sons shoulder.

Sebastian found Dave at the bar, and he touched his shoulder, eyes scanning his own blank wrist and he frowned. His Rolex was gone. “I… I was going to ask for a dance, Babe… But would you help me look for my watch?”

“What watch?”

“The watch I’ve been wearing.”

Dave just rose an eyebrow and brushed his lover away. “Go find your fucking watch, I’m content here.”

Sebastian sighed and went back to the room to look for the watch unsuccessfully. “Shit.” He whispered and ran his hands through his hair. “CRAP!” He kicked a chair, sending it backwards and he fell to his knees, crying. Crying because his boyfriend brushed him off for free booze, crying because he lost the one thing his idol gave him, crying because his one perfect night was taken from him piece. by. piece.

He stood and grabbed a tripod stand, looking at it through hazy, tear filled eyes and he gasped as he stormed back into the gala. “NO!” He screamed, a few meandering people turned to look at the male in shock. “NO! THIS is MINE! Not WES! Not Ri! THESE ARE MY PHOTOS! THIS ONE!” He swung the tripod, slashing a huge hole through the picture. “THIS ONE!” Another hole. “EVEN THIS ONE! THEY ARE ALL MINE!!”

“SMYTHE!” He felt security arms grab him and he coughed out more sobs as he doubled over. “They’re mine.. They’re my work, you are all such.. fucking THIEVES! THEY’RE MINE!”

“SMYTHE! You’re making a scene!”

“Sebastian! What are you-!? SEB!?” Rachel called out as she came into the room, watching Sebastian get dragged outside. “SEBASTIAN!” She looked around and her mouth opened. They WERE all his work, all his style… None of the names beneath the photos gave him any credit. They stole his work.

“Well, Shit.” Rachel whispered and sighed, rubbing her eyes.

Sneak Preview For Chapter 6:

“Hey… Rachel? I need 1500 dollars.”

“Why?”

“I’m in jail.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:20 am

Chapter 6: Hercules

—-*—-

“Hey… Rachel? I need 1500 dollars.”

“Why?”

“I’m in jail.”

Rachel stared at her phone and raised an eyebrow as that information sunk in. “1500?” She heard Sebastian swallow and she sighed. “I don’t HAVE 1500, Seb. NO ONE in this town has that much.”

Sebastian sighed and Rachel could hear the tears starting. “Don’t worry, Bas. I’ll figure something out. For now… go serve your time… it was well deserved and you had valid reason to do it. I know.”

Sebastian forced his tears down and said goodbye, hanging up and then he was put back into his cell with the others.

Rachel tapped her nails on her phone and then sighed, entering the hospital. “I’m here to see Kurt Hummel.” The woman looked at her computer screen and pointed to the elevator. “Second Floor, Room 221.”

“Thank you.” Rachel said and sighed; mask in one hand her beret a little lopsided on her head. She went into the elevator, pressed the 2 button and smiled as her song played. She looked at a kid in a wheelchair, sitting beside her and she smiled at him. “Are you in here for you or…?”

The boy laughed and shook his head. “No, my Dad’s dying, so they made me leave the room. Better off for me… Maybe now I won’t constantly be put in wheelchairs.” Rachel frowned and the boy shook his head. “Ignore that. I didn’t mean it. Artie Abrams.” The boy held out his hand and Rachel took it cautiously. “Rachel Berry.”

“Are you here for your boyfriend?”

“If only! No the guy I came here for is incredibly gay.” The door dinged and opened. “It was nice to meet you Artie. Sorry… or… congrats about your father.” Artie laughed and nodded. “See you later, Rachel.”

The doors closed once more and Rachel shook her head, a smile appearing on her face as she saw Burt Hummel. “DAD! Is he okay?!” Rachel had called Burt, ‘Dad’ since she was 15 and had basically moved in with Kurt and his father.

Burt shook his head and lowered his face as he hugged the girl. “He’s not waking up and Blaine is in there with him. Do you know if it’s THE Blaine?”

“Not for sure but… It’s the only Blaine I’ve met since HEARING about Blaine…”

“I am… the Blaine he talks about.” A voice said and both turned to the door. “I’m sorry, it’s not my place to be here. I just… I had to make sure… he’d be alright. I wasn’t supposed to even be on stage tonight and I don’t know how… But I know this is my fault. He’s never fallen before and if I wasn’t there… I… I don’t know.”

Rachel frowned and looked at the male. “Shut up.”

“What?” Blaine asked and looked up from the floor.

“Shut. Up. Kurt’s ALIVE because of you!-“

“Rachel-“

“NO! I’m tired of everyone trying to hide Kurt’s life from everyone else when all he wants to be is himself!”

“This isn’t your story to tell, Rachel.” Burt said, a demanding force in his eyes and she swallowed.

“Well, it’s a story Blaine deserves to hear. Now… go get some decaf coffee and I’m going to see my brother.” Rachel stormed away from the man she called her father into the room where Blaine was standing. She pushed past him, but grabbed his arm and pulled him in with her then shut the door.

“You can NOT let him see you.”

“What… why?” Blaine asked and looked into Rachel’s ‘angry glare’, which is what Kurt always deemed it to be.

“He has this image of you in his mind, he’s not sure you’re real, and when you met him, he was so sick of himself he wanted to kill himself, every night. We don’t know WHAT you said or when or how… But he stopped one day. He gave all his blades to his dad and started wearing short sleeves, finally CARING about his life. That’s when he started talking about you, like you were an angel… An angel he couldn’t see, an angel we were all sure wasn’t real. So if you show him you’re real… That… angel will be gone. You’ll be Blaine, that creeper who talks to him wherever he goes.”

Blaine’s face blanched and he looked at Rachel, then at Kurt. “Fine…” He whispered and then took a deep breath. “He loves you, you know? He always talks about you… and Sebastian… I didn’t think he’d have time to talk about me.”

“If I didn’t know any better, Blaine… I’d say he loved you too.” Blaine frowned and looked sadly at the boy in the bed. “I-I’ll go… But can you give me five minutes alone with him?”

“Yeah. Hand me your phone.”

Blaine looked at her and licked his lips. “I don’t have one.”

“Okay, well how do I reach you then?”

“….” Blaine stayed quiet for a moment and swallowed. “The corner of 42nd and Ruiz Avenue. Between 9 pm and 3 am.”

“Okay…” Rachel said and left the room, frowning as she realized what part of town that was. “Fuck.”

—-*—-

“Kurt. Listen to me; I’m not sure if you can hear me… But I need you to hear me. I love you, I love you and I NEED you to get better. I can’t visit you with people around. Please… Please Kurt. Wake up.” He frowned and pressed his hands to the male’s cheeks. “Please.” His voice cracked and he swallowed down a sob as tears slipped off his cheeks and hit Kurt’s own face. He pressed a kiss to the boy’s forehead. “You’re the only friend I have…”

—-*—-

Sebastian paced inside the cell with a frown on his face. “Sebastian Smythe?” He looked up and nodded. “Yeah, that’s me.”

“Your bails been posted. You’re free to go.”

“Thank you!” Sebastian said as he moved out the doors and he blinked at who his welcoming party was. “Well…. What do I owe the pleasure?”

“We got a call… Dave said you’d need some help.” Sebastian nodded and followed the two tall, dark skinned men out the doors of the police station. Once in the car Sebastian looked at his hands. “1500… What’s that…. 30 customers?”

“Plus another 15 for our good deeds.” Sebastian frowned and rubbed his eyes.

“I need a watch. A certain watch.” Sebastian said as he was handed a suit, the Warblers emblem on the lapel. He looked at the men with an anticipatory glare. “They get younger and younger. Gold Rolex, White band, old… Has the two dials on the right. The back is engraved and it says… To My Dearest.”

“That’s another 5 sells.”

Sebastian shrugged. “I need it.”

“Fine… Talk to Coach. 50 sells. He’ll give you a split.” Sebastian nodded as he dressed up as a Warbler and then took a cigarette he was offered. “If I can do 40 tonight, can I do the rest tomorrow to the old clients? It’s gonna be a hard sell and I’ve gotta be home by day light.”

“Sure kid. Just know what happens if you don’t meet deadline.”

Yeah. Yeah, he did know. All too well.

He got out of the car and stepped up to a man on the sidewalk. “50 with a split.” He said and the man disappeared into the alley then came back out again. He nodded and took the last drag off his cigarette as he put the small bags of heroin and meth in his back pack.

He left the area and snuck the back way into Dalton Academy’s dorms. He knocked twice, softly on each door. “Hey man.” He said and tilted his head, “Fifty.”

“What do you have?”

“What do you need…?”

“You got…” He put his fingers in shot form and Sebastian grabbed a small bag. “Some J too.” He gave him another bag and took the 100 offered. His night progressed from there.

—-*—-

Blaine paced his room, if you could CALL it a room. It was basically an old storage closet that had a small door leading outside. He rested inside before he heard the soft splashing sound of tires slowing down through puddles. He stood and exited the room, looking at the man. “…” Blaine was quiet as the door opened. He slid in and licked his lips.

“What do you need?”

“I’ve only got twenty minutes.”

“I can get you off any way you like in twenty.” Blaine said as he started to undo his belt.

“You look nice tonight, Gareth.” Blaine blinked at his fake name and smiled.

“So do you, Finn. So… we gonna fuck or… what?” Finn just nodded and Blaine smiled, leaning in and kissing him. He knew what Finn liked; he liked to be treated like a boyfriend, a possessive, very touchy boyfriend. He loved to watch Blaine’s face as he fucked him. Finn was one of the straight men that Blaine could get along with. Sometimes he only came out to talk and would give Blaine a twenty for sitting there and listening. But sometimes he needed to get off. And Blaine was SO good at that.

Blaine’s hands slid down, over the males shoulders as he kissed him again, kicking off the tailored pants. His cock was at half-mast and Finn grabbed it, stroking it and Blaine let out a soft ‘aaahn…” As he stroked Finn fast, getting him up. He took a bottle of lube from the console and rubbed it between his fingers, then plunged two fingers into his own ass, moaning out Finn’s name. “Ahhhnnn I need… you.” His eyes opened as he looked at Finn. “Take me.” Finn did so as soon as Sebastian rolled his lubed fingers up and down his shaft once or twice.

Finn pushed Blaine down on the backseat and thrust all the way into him. “You’re my little bitch, aren’t you. Say it, Gareth. Tell me you’re my bitch.”

“AHH!! Finn! Fuck me… I’m your- I’m your biiIIIiiTCH!” Blaine shouted, hands threading through Finns hair as the man thrust into him, hard. It helped that Finn was built with muscles because his dick wasn’t as great as others. But he had power to push into Blaine with such force that in just a few minutes Blaine was shivering beneath all that was Blaine, ready to explode but trained not to.

“I’m gonna cum, Gareth. Do you want it? Tell me you want your man’s cum.”

“I want it Baby. Give me it! Give Ahh!!! Nnnghhh cum for ME!” He shouted as Finn hit his prostate just as the older man shot his load inside Blaine. Blaine came at the same time, catching it before it hit his new suit. He gasped as they both fell back completely. Finn licked his lips and Blaine grinned.

“Mmmm… Thanks.” Finn said as he breathed heavily and checked the time. “Seven minutes… Who’s getting worse? Me or you?”

“I hope it’s you, because this is the only income I’ve got.” Blaine said and they both laughed. Blaine wiped himself off with some McDonald’s napkins handed to him and he gasped. “Well then… This has been fun. But I actually SHOULD get back to my job. Money?”

Finn handed him sixty dollars, always tipping Blaine a ten. “Hey…” Blaine looked at him and smiled. “You really DO look good in a suit.”

“Thanks, Finn. Really.”

He put his pants back on and exited the car.

—*—

Rachel stood outside on the corner and just frowned when Blaine got out of the car. Blaine looked at the girl who was judging him already. “Don’t.”

“Don’t what, Blaine? Make assumptions about a boy who you can only contact by a slummy street corner? Make assumptions about the same boy who just crawled out of a car looking thouroughly FUCKED?”

“You know what Rachel? This is MY life, not yours.” Blaine said and spun, sliding back into his room, not sure why she was even there in the first place, it didn’t matter. She wasn’t important to him. He grabbed his notebook, opened the shades to the window he’d made himself and uncapped his pen, writing quietly, ignoring his door as it opened.

“You LIVE here?”

“Yeah. What? It isn’t posh enough for you?”

“…No… Not really, but… Where do you keep your food?”

“I don’t KEEP food. I get what I can afford and eat it when I get it.”

“That’s really… really sad Blaine.”

“Yeah… well, what’s it to you anyway?! WHY are even here? This is MY place; I didn’t say you visiting rights!”

Rachel went silent and looked at Blaine. “He’s awake… And he only remembers you.”

—*—

Sebastian licked his lips as he exited Dalton Academy, straightening his tie. He’d made an extra 250 for just blowing a few guys off before early morning band practice. He licked his lips and walked out to the curb, handing him the backpack and receiving a watch in return. “There’s all the money, plus an extra 100 as a thank you.” Sebastian said and then pulled out his phone after putting on the watch, and then calling a taxi as he walked away from the school.

So Blaine is Hercules because he is the only person that Kurt could hear, could remember. It’s not absolutely evident in this chapter,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:20 am

(Chapter C: What Kurt Dreams Of)

Kurt smiled as he sits at a long table, the table filled with blank faces, but each were original, each were perfect and simple. He stood, and raised a glass of white wine. “To us! To being original, to being sweet. To being me!” They all raised their wine and drank.

The first stood. “To being called names.”

The second. “To being spit on.”

The third. “To being pushed and shoved.”

“To being rejected.”

“To being hated, and crying.”

“To cutting.”

“To self revolting.”

“To that tragic hair dye incident.” From this came a chorus of laughter.

“To doing what your father wanted.”

“To beating a record you didn’t care to set.”

“To falling in love with a man you’ve never met.”

“To not remembering a vague face.”

“To not remembering his dark curls.”

“To not remembering his nude body.”

“Kurt. Listen to me; I’m not sure if you can hear me… But I need you to hear me. I love you, I love you and I NEED you to get better. I can’t visit you with people around. Please… Please Kurt. Wake up.” “Please.” “You’re the only friend I have…”

“To Forgetting Blaine Anderson.”

Kurt’s eyes blinked open. “Blaine?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:21 am

(Chapter 7/?: The Sword in the Stone)

Kurt blinked as he woke. “Blaine?” He whispered and looked around at the people surrounding him. Where was he? Who were they? “Hi… Where’s Blaine?” He asked and then sat up and frowned, looking at all the tubes running in and out of him. “W-Where’s Blaine?”

“Kurt? Blaine isn’t here… Bud, are you okay?” a man said, nearing him, touching his shoulder.
“NO! Get off me, I don’t know you! NURSE!! NUUURSE!” Burt’s eyes widened and he spun to look at Rachel, who shrugged. “I’ll… go get the nurse. Then Blaine I suppose.” Kurt looked around, freaking out. “I NEED MY BOYFRIEND!” Kurt shouted at the top of his lungs.

—*—

Sebastian clutched his watch and closed his eyes as he looked at his boyfriend. “Really? REALLY?” Dave rolled his eyes, pushing a girl out of his bed. “Babe… Come on. I was drunk and—“
“You LEFT me at the ball. You LEFT me at my OWN gala! Then I come here to see THIS? THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR LOVER!?”

David blinked and Sebastian flipped him off. “I fucking hate you. Here, here’s my last sell. Go die in hell prick!” Sebastian spit at the disgusting ass he called his boyfriend, which caused Dave to wipe his face with an astounded look in his eye. The beaten boy threw him a bag of drugs and turned, slamming the door with a shout over his shoulders. “ENJOY YOUR WHORES!”

—*—

Blaine and Rachel ran into the hospital, feet tripping over feet.

—*—

Sebastian got home, threw down his mask, the tie. His entire fucking life was hell. He started making coffee for his household, much to his usual routine, laying out a cigarette, making sure the plates were clean. He started dropping pills into each cup.

—*—

“Blaine?” Kurt whispered as Blaine entered the room.

“Hey… Kurt.” Blaine said, nearing the bed.

—*—

“SEBASTIAN! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BREAKFAST YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT?!” Sebastian glared, his hands clutching the tray.

“Right here Dad.” He said and set the tray down. He felt a stinging sensation to his cheek and cringed. William took the tray and rolled his eyes.

“You disgust me. Go get your brothers up.”

“Yes Dad.”

—*—

Kurt just stared at Blaine, his eyes roaming his body and then a smile broke over his face and he pulled Blaine into a kiss, hard. Kurt’s hands were everywhere on his body, pulling, groping, his teeth nipping and biting and Blaine had to push with ALL of his force to get away.

He sputtered, coughing. “KURT?! What are you doing?”

“I’m kissing my boyfriend, he DOES deserve a congratulations! You got gold? At the Olympics? I’m so proud of you!”

“W-What?” Blaine asked, raising an eyebrow.

—*—

“Sam? Puck?” Sebastian said, entering the living room where both were crashed, hung over. “Here you go!” Sebastian smiled as if he was in a daze and let the tray slam down loudly.

“FUCKING HELL! DICK!! ARE YOU FUCKING GOOD FOR ANYTHING!?!” Sebastian’s eyes slid up and looked both of them in the eye as he took Puck’s cigarette, slid it between his lips and lit it. He shrugged and watched both men get up, starting towards him. Sebastian just closed his eyes, taking a long drag on the cigarette.

—*—

“Blaine… I missed you.”

“Kurt…. You don’t know me. We’re not dating. I’m not a swimmer. YOU are a swimmer, and a model, and you only talk to me when you can’t SEE me. That’s your dad and your best friend, Rachel.”

Kurt just looked at the two people and shrugged. “I’m sorry… but I don’t know who they are. My dad….” Kurt paused, his eyebrows neared each other as he frowned. “And… And my mom…. I… I don’t…. Have parents. Yeah, that must be it. And I go to school, I’m a photographer! And I design!”

“No… No you don’t… Kurt… I think you should go home. With your Dad. There are pictures there and—“

“No! I want to go home with you!”

“But Kurt… I don’t have a home. I don’t have a bed! We’re not together!”

“But… you love me.”

“Yes… but that doesn’t mean… Kurt…”

“You just won the Olympics! I remember!”

“Kurt….” Blaine brushed away his own tears and he shook his head. “No…”

—*—

“Filthy fucking cock slut!” Kick.
“Drug dealing WHORE!” Kick.
“We fucking hate you!” Kick.
“You’re worthless” Kick.
“Stupid.” Kick.
“FUCKING” Kick.
“SON OF A BITCH!” Kick.Kick.Kick.

—*—

“911, what’s your emergency?”
“My son. He’s dead.”

—*—

Kurt dressed slowly, alone in his rooms, inspecting himself, remembering a more tall, thin frame than the one he was currently in. He frowned as he looked at his arms. White lines. He looked away and then back down. “I don’t…” He whispered and turned to look out the window. Where was he? Where was home? And why didn’t Blaine remember…?

—*—

Blaine spun as the hospital doors flew open, he saw a body being pushed through, oxygen being pumped and his eyes widened. “Sebastian!”

“We’ve still got no pulse! 3, 2, 1 CLEAR!” The body jumped. Nothing.
Blaine froze as he looked at all the blood. No… What… Rachel’s eyes widened and she ran after the gurney being pushed by doctors. Blaine just stood there in the middle of a hallway surrounded by insanity. He closed his eyes and blocked out all the sound. He watched as people ran back and forth, all around him. Everyone was so busy, so rushed… They all just… spun…

Blaine turned and tried to get Burt’s attention, who was talking to a memory psychologist. It was like he couldn’t hear him.

“STOP!”

Everyone froze and looked at Blaine, just before he fell forward and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:23 am

(Chapter 8/?: Rumpelstiltskin)

All three boys awoke at once and they all stood together in plain white rooms. Blaine, Kurt, and Sebastian all moved to the doors of their separate rooms silently. Each turned the handle and walked out to stand in the hallway facing each other. They were alone, it was completely quiet. “Kurt.” “Blaine.” “Sebastian.”

They all held out their hands and touched each other’s palms and fingers, feeling their connection. When they looked up, they were all wearing a black mask over their eyes. “Will we wake up?” “Will we survive?” “Will we be?”

The three joined hands as old theater music played on the speaker system. It was such a blinding rush as they danced together; as they all moved together, things blurred beyond, them. Nothing mattered but the three boys as they sat down in a white haze in the middle of a hallway, just facing each other. “Kurt…. Go first.” Blaine said softly and Kurt nodded, licking his lips.

“I remember you, Blaine. Always being there. I remember you talking me through my life, telling me I’d be okay. I remember you touching my shoulder, but I never saw you except that first time. And Sebastian, you were the perfect prince. You were overlooked but you always…” He coughed. “You always fixed it. You would come in late, but whose photos did they use? I don’t want to be a swimmer, I don’t want to go to the Olympics. My heart isn’t in it. My wrists hurt so badly because my heart isn’t in it.”

Blaine swallowed, keeping their hands connected. “I remember meeting you Kurt. You seemed so stuck up, but you inspired me to keep going. To attend lectures. You inspired me. And Sebastian, I just met you but you make me smile and I get used, daily, to [so I can?] survive. But I don’t feel ashamed when I’m near you.”

Sebastian smiled, his body healed of any imperfection. “Is this? Is this my goodbye?” He whispered, and leaned forward. “I’ve always loved you Kurt. I admired how you held yourself, how you come across in the real world compared to film. I wanted to design FOR you. I wanted to be everything, have a company, you to be the face. I wanted you to…” Sebastian swallowed and drew his lip between his teeth as he thought. “And Blaine. Blaine, you looked so helpless, but you didn’t judge me, not once, on my appearance. You looked at the bruises and broken bits and smiled like you knew how it felt and I needed that more than anything. I don’t want to die.”

“Why not?” Kurt asked and blinked. “I remember the truth only in my head. I want to die every time I forget.”

“I don’t want to die because, I won’t get to know you both.”

“I want to know you, Sebastian.” Kurt said and squeezed the youngest boy’s hand.
“Yeah… me too.” Blaine whispered and both smaller boys moved to tackle Sebastian down and tickle him, laughing, until each one woke.
…………………..
Kurt blinked awake, realizing he’d fallen asleep resting against the alcove of the window, just gazing into the day. He smiled and turned, running out the door. “Hey Dad! Where’s Blaine?! Where’s… where’s Sebastian?”

“Who?”

“Sebastian. He was, you know— asleep?”

“KURT!” Blaine yelled, running out of a room, a hospital bracelet on his wrist.

“Blaine, you should lay down! You just passed out!” Burt yelled and Blaine shrugged him off, grabbing Kurt’s hand.

“Sebastian?” Kurt asked, and Blaine shook his head. “He came in on a gurney. They went that way!” he said, pointing, and they both ran down toward the ER wing, leaving Burt highly confused.

“Did he just call me Dad? Kurt… Do you- KURT! WHERE—- Oh never mind.” Burt said, sitting back down on the bench. No one told him anything anymore.
„„„„„„„„„„„„,
Blaine and Kurt pushed their way into the ER where Rachel was bouncing slightly, looking nervous. “No pulse.” She told them and they pushed past her. “MOVE! MOVE DAMN IT!” Blaine yelled and Kurt repeated after him as they shoved through the group of nurses surrounding Sebastian’s body.

“Call it.” The doctor said sadly. “22:46 on December 13th, 2012.”

“No.” Blaine whispered, pushing them out of the way. “No!” He grabbed Sebastian’s left hand and squeezed. “No, wake up! You said you didn’t want to die! You said you wanted to know me! YOU SAID IT!”

Kurt began hyperventilating, and grabbed Sebastian’s other hand, tears streaming down his face. “Smythe, damn it, come on Smythe. Wake up! Please.” Kurt’s face was contorted in pain. “I’ll never… I’ll never cut again just wake up. Know me, Sebastian…”

“Seb…”
“Sebby…”
“Bas….”
“Sebastian…”
“Bastian. Damn it! WAKE UP!”

Kurt fell forward, crying, his hands kneading at Sebastian’s shoulders as he kissed his cheek. “I want to know you. I want to know you!”

Blaine covered his mouth as he was wracked with sobs. “SEBASTIAN SMYTHE WAKE UP! You’re gonna be a photographer! And a designer. You’re such a good designer! Please wake up Sebastian!” Blaine knelt to the gound, his fingers still twined with Sebastian’s as he cried into his free hand, his heart racing.

“You’re damn right I’m a good designer.” Sebastian whispered, coughing.

Beep. Beep. Beep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:24 am

Chapter 9 – The Poisoned Apple

I’ve got the rest of the story planned out. 15 chapters/2 more subchapters.

Sebastian didn’t go home immediately. Police weren’t sure where to even call his home. He claimed his brothers killed him and his father didn’t step in. No mother in the picture made the placement of one Sebastian Smythe extremely hard, considering the minor refused to press charges and wouldn’t tell why.

His father was sent a bill, deeming it only appropriate he paid, but Sebastian was forced with a decision. Either be kicked out onto the streets or go home. The day for the decision had come.

The doctor and the sheriff both came into the room to see Sebastian sitting up in bed with two young males sitting at the end, force feeding him yogurt. “Open your mouth, Sebastian!”

“No!”

“I’ll hurt you if you don’t! I’ll stab you with this fork!”

“That’s a spoon, Kurt!”

“I will use my mind bending powers to turn it into—“

“You don’t HAVE mind bending powers, and if you did… Well… Fuck it; I’ll eat the damn yogurt.” He stole the spoon and ate it, making Kurt extraordinarily content.

Blaine was quiet, too shy to talk. Ever since he’d seen Kurt fall off the stage and Sebastian die, he’d been more contemplative than ever. The boys had such terrible lives, one was being forced to go to the Olympics, to beat records, and the other was just killed by his own family. Blaine just survived on a day to day basis, but he was pretty sure he was the only one still wondering how they had clashed together in the craziness of their worlds. Or how they meshed now…

Kurt and Sebastian had seemed to move on, had seemed to forget everything they had went through. Blaine however, was stuck on it. Stuck on their connection, and how Kurt wouldn’t talk about when he was having amnesia. Sebastian refused to talk about his family or insult them, it was almost like he’d accepted that all families were horrid, and there was nothing wrong with his. He just survived, did what he had too.

All three males looked up when the doctor coughed. “Sebastian, you’re cleared for leave. Your paperwork is at the front desk.” Sebastian nodded slowly and looked at the cop.

“This is your last opportunity to press charges, Sebastian. I can’t tell you where to go from here.” Sebastian nodded and looked at both of his friends. “I… I won’t be pressing charges.” He said and slid out of the bed. He looked at Kurt who shrugged, accepting Sebastian’s announcement. Blaine however walked out of the room, not saying a word.

……

“Blaine!” Kurt shouted and Blaine stopped walking. He turned and looked at Kurt, and the older caught up with Blaine. He ruffled Blaine’s hair and tilted his head. “It doesn’t matter that you disagree, it matters that you let Sebastian do what he feels is right, no matter the reason. He’s been through enough.”

“EXACTLY! He’s been through enough so why let them get away with it!? HE WAS DEAD! DEAD, Kurt.” He looked at his hands which were still shaking, even though the act happened four days ago. “I… I can’t let him go back. WE can’t let him go back. I need him safe, safe, and sound, and with US.”

“Will you guys stop talking about me?” They both spun to look at Sebastian and he was looking at both of them. “You don’t know WHY I won’t press charges, and who said I was going home?” He then pulled his backpack up higher. “I have no home to go back too. Those people are not my family and if I pressed charges they’d dig up doctor’s notes showing I wasn’t fully in my own mind… Not with that many illegal drugs in my system. So can we just shut up? Just stop and help me find a new place to live?”

Sebastian walked up to Blaine and looked him in the eyes and stared at the male until Blaine backed down and nodded. He understood Blaine; he needed to feel like he had no other option just so he’d give in. Kurt would go along with anything. Kurt found Sebastian’s hand and squeezed it. “You can stay with me. For a bit anyway, go back to work if they’ll take you. They never formally fired you… You have to at least see, especially since you’re the best photographer they’ve got, and from there… We’ll find you a home.”

Blaine stayed silent, his own home being a dingy old storeroom with the only access being an alley. He frowned and looked away. “Can we get out of this hospital? I actually WOULD rather be home right now.” Kurt sighed and nodded.

“Let’s go to my house, have a real meal, and talk to my dad.” Kurt said and smiled. He showed his keys and smiled. “Plus destination and radio choices are my pick, it’s my car.”

Blaine smiled, liking this opened side of Kurt. Previously he’d hid from Kurt, afraid he’d change. Once someone knew a person, their attitudes changed toward that person and they became the ‘Kurt’ that hangs around ‘Blaine’. Not just… Kurt.

But Kurt seemed to be the exception. He changed for no one.

They all climbed into Kurt’s car and watched as streets pass, Blaine in amazement. He rarely ever rode in cars (when his legs weren’t in the air anyway) and still loved watching people from the windows. Blaine smiled as they passed buildings faster than he could have ever run. Sebastian watched him with a frown. “Are you alright?”

Blaine looked up quickly and smiled. “Yeah. I just love cars don’t you!?” He asked and his smile widened. Sebastian rose an eyebrow and turned to Kurt who shrugged, confused by Blaine’s insanity as well. They made it to Kurt’s house and as they walked in Kurt caught Blaine’s hand and stopped him. Blaine looked at the male and Kurt gave a small smile, tender, filled with… happiness.

Kurt took Blaine in his arms and closed his eyes. “I’m so glad you’re real.” He whispered and Blaine wrapped his arms around the male. Blaine closed his eyes as they held each other outside of the house, he buried his face in Kurt’s neck and together they let everything sink in.

“Uhm… What’s that?” Sebastian asked a week later when Kurt held out a puppy to Sebastian.

“It’s a puppy.”

“Yes, I know that. But why do you HAVE the puppy?” Kurt smiled quietly at the male and Blaine entered the room, drying his hair.

“Because you are all alone in this apartment—”

“HEY!” Blaine said and stuck out his tongue.

“Other than idiot boy, and… you need someone to keep you company. His name is Bam Bam.”

Sebastian took the dog and looked it in the eyes as it curled up, sleepy as it had been with Kurt and Seb just stared at it. “I think Blaine makes great company, he’s just like a dog… except he doesn’t piss on the floor!”

“HEY!” Blaine repeated.

Sebastian and Kurt grinned and the younger of the male knelt and looked Bas in the eyes. “You are the best designer, photographer and man I know-“

“H—”

“GO TO YOUR ROOM BLAINE!” Kurt said and rolled his eyes before turning back to Seb. “Man I know, and if anyone deserves to smile… it’s you.” Bam Bam yawned and cuddled into Sebastian’s chest. “Don’t forget you have an 8 am photoshoot tomorrow, I’ll pick you up at 7:30.”

“Kurt?” Sebastian asked and Kurt turned, looking inquisitive. “Thanks for recommending me as a photographer to LJ Siine.” LJ was a smaller company but with the promotion Sebastian was making even more working for the smaller company than he had been at Studio. And Kurt was the lead model at LJ.

Blaine, now having an address was job hunting, since he really wasn’t great at modeling, he was looking for anything that would take him.

Kurt nodded before leaving the apartment.

Blaine poked his head out of his bedroom to look at Sebastian. “Thank you for not telling him.”

“What? You’re madly in love with him? Trust me, I don’t have to.” Sebastian said, crossing his arms and smirking. “Now, I think we have some things to discuss. Dish.” Blaine grinned and sat by Sebastian, continuing the stories of he and Kurt, all the times they had close run ins. Sebastian loved hearing about Kurt. He loved hearing about his perfect family.

This was his television, hearing stories of Kurt’s past.

“I GOT IT!” Blaine yelled as he entered the apartment. He stopped dead as he looked at the two on the couch. Kurt was laying on top of Sebastian, his hands sliding down the males arms. Blaine took a step back and frowned as Kurt realized why Sebastian stopped kissing and turned to look at Blaine with a blush.

Blaine looked at the two and dropped the information he’d gotten from the theater he was now working for and he left the apartment, shocked, hurt and he had no where else to go.

He was alone and the only friend he could talk to was the reason he was outside in the cold… Blaine was alone and for the first time since before the hospital, Blaine cried.

[[Seblaine is the poisoned apple. If none of you understood.]]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:25 am

Title: The Real Fairytales

Pairing: Sebklaine (This Episode Is MOSTLY Kurtbastian)

Summary: Kurt, a swimmer/model, Sebastian, a photographer/Designer and Blaine, a mysterious prostitute, come together for a whirlwind of emotions, angst and romance.

Previously On TRF: Blaine and Sebastian now live in an apartment together, and Kurt helps support them although he stays with his father. Blaine has just walked in on Kurt and Sebastian making out after Sebastian knows full well he’s loved Kurt for years.

Chapter 10 - Honesty, Because Telling The Truth Means Something To Do With A Princess And A Pea.

Note: BEFORE READING GO TURN ON THIS SONG! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdCS6Qat3UM

(Before The Kiss)

Kurt and Sebastian played with Bam Bam on the couch, the dog drooling on everything. Kurt was disgusted but Sebastian loved it. He was totally taken in by the puppy’s mischievous attitude. He smiled as Bam Bam barked and ran off.

“So yeah… I just wanted to tell you that they have been kicked out of the house for late bill payments. It’s up for sale. It has new carpets!” Kurt teased and Sebastian laughed.

“Yeah, that’s because my blood was all over the last one!”

“I knew they really hurt you badly but why didn’t you fight back?” Kurt asked, making the conversations suddenly more serious.

Sebastian was silent for awhile. “Because I took a lot of drugs…” He whispered and looked down at his trembling fingers. They’d been like that since he’d started his withdrawal. “I did… And I… I realized what’s there to live for when the only people that are SUPPOSED to love you, hate you? They killed me, Kurt. Why should I want to live?”

Kurt opened his mouth to protest and Sebastian covered his lips with his fingers. “Stop. I know… I know what I was thinking. And that was then, Kurt. Not now. I have you both as friends and—” Sebastian stopped and Kurt raised his pack of cigarettes. They both got off the alley-found couch and went to the deck. “It’s nice here. Living with Blaine. He and I… We do get a long in such a weird way; Like this morning-“

“Bas?”

“Yeah, Kurt?”

“….Bas I think I’m jealous…” Kurt gave a small smile and looked off to the side, sighing.

“Of course you are, I’m so sorry, I know you like B—”

“Not jealous of you… I’m jealous of Blaine…” Sebastian blinked and glanced over at Kurt in stunned silence. Kurt flicked his cigarette onto the ground and stepped on it. “Thanks for the talk.”

“Yeah…” Sebastian whispered and looked away. Kurt’s hand was suddenly on Sebastian’s jaw and spinning him gently and pressing their lips together. Kurt stepped in towards the male and moaned, not having been truly KISSED like that since, well, ever.

Kurt pulled away with a blush and just stared at the male. “I think I wanna do that again.” Sebastian nodded slowly as Blaine opened the door and Sebastian followed. Once the door was shut their mouths collided, the taste of cigarette was oddly sweet in his mouth. “Mmph!” Sebastian grunted as the back of his calves hit the couch and he fell down, Kurt falling on top of him, their hands sliding down each others arms, lips never disconnecting.

Sebastian suddenly stopped as the door opened and he turned and Kurt followed the motion as they turned to see Kurt. Standing still, in stunned silence.

“Kurt.”

Blaine left and Kurt was the first to get up. “Don’t. This is… about me.” He said and took off after Blaine. “Blaine!” He shouted at the end of the steps and Blaine stopped at the gate. “Blaine…” Kurt just stared at him and licked his lips, trying to find the words to say.

“It’s wrong.” Blaine whispered and turned to look at Kurt. “It… Wouldn’t hurt if you just… Would have forgot me… Would have never met me… saw me. What was wrong with just… talking to you?! We were always so close… What happened?”

Kurt was silent and he just shrugged his shoulders and Blaine frowned. “Speak. I know you can. I’ve heard your voice so many times. So tell me what happened!”

Kurt opened his mouth to talk and then closed it. He took a hesitant step forward and turned Blaine around and he turned as well. Like before, when their faces didn’t matter. Everything was about how the thought, how they perceived the world. “What part, Blaine? When did I fall in love with Sebastian?”

“Is that what it is?”

Kurt sighed and swallowed. “I don’t know…”

Sebastian watched from the deck as the two debated. “Blaine… Just because he loves you… Doesn’t mean I do. Or don’t. So tell him how you really feel. Blaine, look him in the eyes and tell him what we all know.”

Blaine glanced up at Sebastian, who really was the incomer in the situation. As a couple they knew each other the least amount of time, and… never thought of each other in any way more than friends. But they had one common little connection and he was tearing them up. He looked at Kurt and swallowed as Kurt turned to stare at him.

“I’ve loved you since I saw you at the pool. I had to know you. I love you and it will kill me to see you be with Sebastian, and forget about me.” Blaine gripped the gate and sighed, looking up at Sebastian. “And I will never trust you again with any detail of my life.” He said and walked away as Kurt stood in silence, turning to look at Sebastian.

Sebastian held up the papers Blaine had dropped on the floor. “He got a job.” Sebastian said before reentering the house.

Kurt pushed himself harder than he’d ever pushed, treading water was such an understatement. His arms and legs ached, he was out of breath and he came up and looked up at his dad, fully invested in work, not relationships. THIS was his future. But God did he want to walk on land… he just… didn’t know if he didn’t want it to be with Prince Charming or on his own.

His dad knelt and showed him the time, Kurt’s eyes flicked up to his fathers eyes. “Can I please join the state team now, Dad?” The man nodded and they hugged each other. They’d shaved 7 seconds off the fastest time since the Olympics. Seven seconds was a down for most people.

Kurt had Olympic potential. And he was going. Especially since the team was 300 miles away. As far as he could get from Blaine and Sebastian who found it easy to twist his heart. As Kurt showered and got dressed he heard light clapping. “The Olympics, huh?” Kurt looked up to see Sebastian and he frowned.

“Yes. Olympics. Now, go away.”

Sebastian put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. “I can’t, you see… I love this guy and he’s about to leave for months just to do something he doesn’t want to do.” Kurt turned away from him as he dried off and dressed. “Kurt… You hate swimming.”

“No, I’m good at it.”

“I’m good at arithmetic, does not mean I like it.”

“No you’re not.”

“That’s not the point, Kurt, you are not a swimmer. You’re a model. You love modeling.”

“Stop telling me who I am Seb, I know this is where my life is going. Take it or leave it, because this is what I’m doing.” Kurt said and Sebastian rolled his eyes.

“Kurt.” He moved to block Kurt’s way to the door. Kurt turned to walk the other way when he saw he was blocked. Sebastian reached out and took his hand. Sebastian pulled Kurt towards him and kissed him, hands pressed gently to his neck. He kissed him like tomorrow wasn’t an issue. Kurt however pushed him away the best he could.

“Sebastian! I’m going. Stop trying to stop me, you can’t change this. Modeling will get me nowhere. Olympics? Everyone knows who Michael Phelps is… I am better than him by seven seconds. I’ll see you in two years.” He said and rolled his eyes, walking out of the gym, but not before kissing Sebastian’s cheek.

He wasn’t lying, it was two years before Sebastian saw Kurt again.

A month after the shower room exit Blaine and Sebastian were sitting quietly in the living room, each on separate ends of the couch. “Tell me, Sebastian.” It was the first time Blaine had talked to his friend since he said he’d never trust him again. Things had been tense around the house since. “Do you love him?”

Sebastian just rose his eyes up to look at Blaine and smirked. “More than you know.”

Blaine nodded and stood, walking out the door.

“Team, this is Kurt Hummel. Your newest team mate. Yesterday I witnessed him beat all of your scores by at least 12 seconds. And it’s been recorded that he can do two extra when truly pushed, Kurt, do you have anything you want to say?”

“Yeah… Let’s go Team!” He forced a smile and they all went off to practice. Burt was proud of his son, but if he didn’t see the sadness constantly in his eyes, then he would be a liar.

[Text To: Kurt] [From: Sebastian Smythe][Time: 7:32 PM]

Kurt, I’m watching you on television. Did you know we get Worlds on channel 187? Good luck, Kurt. I believe in you.

[Text To: Kurt] [From: Blaine Anderson] [Time: 7:46 PM]

Michael Phelps is there!!! Say hello, you remember that night we spent four hours talking about… well… I guess you do. I hope so… Good luck. I love you.

[Text To: Group (Sebastian Smythe, Blaine Anderson)] [Text From: Kurt] [Time: 12:12 AM]

Stop Texting Me. If Anything Discourages Me More, I Have Not Found It. Stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)   The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Fairytales - Rated M - Sebklaine (Glee)
Page 1 of 1