The Reading Nook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure Fear - Sebklaine - Glee - T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points : 41

Pure Fear - Sebklaine - Glee - T Empty
PostSubject: Pure Fear - Sebklaine - Glee - T   Pure Fear - Sebklaine - Glee - T Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:40 am

Sebastian shook with pure fear as he stood on the lit up ground plate. His viewers circled his nude body, watching, inspecting… judging. He had bruises from his last buyer, people liked bruises. It showed he took a punch during sex. He wanted to cover himself up, but if he moved more than a few inches out of zone, the lasers would slice him.

He let out a shaky breath when one of the buyers touched his side, on a bruise and he whimpered softly.

“…Sebastian?” His eyes flicked down quickly into the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes he’d ever seen.

“Bas? Is that you?” They flicked to the other side to find bright blue ones. “We’ll take him.” Kurt said, already holding out his patch card. They were buying him. Not renting. Buying. He was now theirs. Their sex slave, their house cleaner when at work, their toy.

He didn’t remember their names, Sebastian was forced to forget everything of that nature when pulled into the Robotica Windsor Program. He would last forever. And even though he couldn’t remember their names… He knew those eyes. He knew he cared for them both. He felt comforted.

“You sure you want him? For good? Most people only rent for a few days, a week at most unless they are incomprehensibly rare…”

“This… Man. Sebastian… He is the most rare beauty in the world. We will take him, Blaine, sign the papers.” Kurt said as he took the key from the seller who was still counting his Carddris, small gems found in the Biscannd Sea, and he shook as his best seller was unlocked and pulled into the arms of one Kurt Hummel.

“You’re ours again, Sebastian. Ours.”

“I’m… yours.” Sebastian whispered. “Master.”

Blaine turned to look at the two then finished signing the papers. “Let’s go home.” He said and smiled as he saw Kurt’s eyes tearing up. Their trio was complete once more, and no one had ever seen Sebastian smile until that moment. That one perfect moment when Blaine took his left hand, and Kurt took his right. They walked out of the alley shoppe, into the cold brisk air of Giathel City, and walked home, not a care in the world who saw two people honestly love a robotica.
Back to top Go down
https://readingnook.board-directory.net

Pure Fear - Sebklaine - Glee - T
Page 1 of 1